Project Manager - Warsaw/Poznan/Lublin

Data: 2010-05-21 07:22:45
Autor: Ivon
Project Manager - Warsaw/Poznan/Lublin

For our international project we are looking for
experienced Project Manager with ITIL knowledge.

The mission:
- Delivering operational services according to the agreed service
level
- Measure and report service performance
- Manage risks and issues, ensuring follow up on identified risks,
issues and actions
- Managing service demand, monitoring service resource usage and
reacting to changes
- Establishing and maintaining contact with internal client for
service
operations
- Knowledge of ITIL

Interpersonal skills:
- Excellent communication skills

Experience:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in international
projects.

Languages:
- Fluent English
- Conversational German and/or French will be an additional
asset

Position type: contract/permanent
Monthly gross salary: PLN 9000 - 12000
(Depending on experience)

To apply for this position please send your English resume in MS-
Word format to praca@econsulting.usun.pl.to with a subject line
containing your name, keyword "Project Manager - ITIL" and
availability date.

(please remove <.usun> and <.to> from the address)

Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
item 833).

Data: 2010-05-22 06:59:17
Autor: andreas
Project Manager - Warsaw/Poznan/Lublin
Uzytkownik "Ivon" <ivon@interia.pl> napisal w wiadomosci news:4d4275ea-cd2e-4db0-8464-6b20c3f083b6a16g2000prg.googlegroups.com...

Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
item 833).

Nie wiem jaki sens jest tlumaczenia tego tekstu na obce jezyki, skoro jego ostatecznym odbiorca jest polski urzednik.

--
andreas

Data: 2010-05-24 01:02:48
Autor: Ranger
andreas pisze:
Uzytkownik "Ivon" <ivon@interia.pl> napisal w wiadomosci news:4d4275ea-cd2e-4db0-8464-6b20c3f083b6a16g2000prg.googlegroups.com...

Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
item 833).

Nie wiem jaki sens jest tlumaczenia tego tekstu na obce jezyki, skoro jego ostatecznym odbiorca jest polski urzednik.

No, chyba na Jamajce ;)

Pzdr
Ranger

Project Manager - Warsaw/Poznan/Lublin