Prosze przekazac dalej - POLSKA MOZE UPASC, MOWI LONDON ( A JAK?)

Data: 2011-02-28 08:18:03
Autor: ME
Prosze przekazac dalej - POLSKA MOZE UPASC, MOWI LONDON ( A JAK?)
HOW PHONY ARE DEMOCRATS - PROSTITUTION ONLY FOR BIEHNER ( with whom?)

PHONIES DO NOT GET THAT LAW - RULE SO TU SAY AFTER BUSHLAND -
REGULATION AFTER LONDONIERS- DOES NOT WORK BACKWORDS, AS IT WOULD
ABOLISH THEM IN THE FIRST
PLACE AS NEED OF THE COUNTRY FOR THE LEGISLATION WHEN IT CAN BE POST-
FIXED,
MIND YOU BY ANYONE AROUND THE WORLD. ( Reid has that smart incepts)

"Brooke Taylor voted for Harry Reid in his battle for re-election to
the Senate last fall. But now she is incensed. Mr. Reid recently
visited here and took a firm, if unexpected, stand: he called for an
end to legal brothels. "

The discussion is about dimissing all women from the American Senate
at least since 70-ties, pretending also that I was still there ( I was
there in 1963 and subsequently misplaced without my knowledge in the
induced
coma as if I was still in Washington DC - 'Just being there' like that
- 'Imagine')

AND THAT PRESENCE WAS ENOUGH

Nie zdazycie wyprowadzic buredelow!

Prosze przekazac dalej - POLSKA MOZE UPASC, MOWI LONDON ( A JAK?)