Prosze zauwazyc moj formalny list do Direktora Madison Inst. at Princeton Uni

Data: 2010-06-23 08:16:04
Autor: Me
Prosze zauwazyc moj formalny list do Direktora Madison Inst. at Princeton Uni

On zauwazyl prawa w Polsce ale nie zatrzymal brytyjskich gwaltow mnie
i moich synow.
Prosze tez dodac co Bryjczycy zrobili w Jedwable i Warszawie; i co to
byla Bauylford proposition.

Re: Director George, ARE YOU SSURE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE PROPER
INTERVENTION AT HAND?

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Agnes Cherry <agnescherry@gmail.com>
wrote:
Cherry to George 6/23/2010

Dear Professor, Robert P. George,

I HAVE SEEN YOU ON THE 'RIVER LINE'. NOW I SEE THE BIOGRAPHY ON LINE OF THE
INSTITUTE I APPLIES FOR ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO.

ARE YOU SURE TAHT WITH THSI BIOGRAPGY YOU CAN NOT PROVIDE RELIEF TO
THE SITUATION IN WHICH ME ANDCX MY SONS, ALL INTELLECTUALLY SKILLED,
ME FORMER PROFESSOR AT PRINCTON UNIVERSITY, CAN ONLY BE RAPED AND
MUTILATED., WHILE MEMBERS OF YOUR COMMUNITY CONTINUE TO SPY FOR
PIECES OF STOLEN SCIENCE INFORMATION.

( HACKERS DISTURB)

ARE YOU SURE THAT IN THE WORLD THAT YOU CALLED ALL THESE, THE THINGS
WILL KEEP GOING THIS WAY.

DO YOU WANT TO REPLY ABOUT MY APPLICATION? THIS QUESTION IN CASE YOU WERE NOT
SHOWED MY APPLICATION BY THESE WHO OFFEND ME AND MY SONS IN MOST CRUEL
VIOLENT WAY, ALL ABOUT STEALING OTHERS PEOPLE WORK.

DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE IN THAT MILIEU THIS VERY WAY? I MIGHT EVEN CHALLENGE
YOU IN THE FUTURE OVER THIS VERY MATTER. SOME OF YOUR COMMUNITY MEMBERS
 CONTIUNUE TO TRY TO STEAL SOMETHING FROM ME, AND THESE ARE NOT JUST PHYSIVAL
'SYMETRICAL SLIME', THAT THEY STOLE FROM ME IN WASHINGTON DC.

I AM MUCH CLOSER, HERE, IN NJ NOW. I AM NOT ANXIOUS ABOUT THE COLLABORATION.

I AM INFORMING YOU ABOUT THIS POSSIBILITY FOR THE FORMAL REASONS.
MY TONE IS STRONGER LIKE THIS WHEN I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU COULD
NOT HAVE TAKEN ETHICAL STANCE SO FAR, IN THIS HORRYFIC ABUSE OF ME
AND MY SONS OVER SCIENCE AND OTHER MATTERS WHILE YOU HOLD THE
POWER ON THE SHAPE OF AMERICAN INSTITUTIONS.

SINCERELY,

AGNES CHERRY;   agnescherry@gmail.com

"Professor George holds Princeton's celebrated McCormick Chair in
Jurisprudence and is the founding director of the James Madison
Program. He serves on the President's Council on Bioethics, and is
also a member of the UNESCO World Commission on the Ethics of Science
and Technology. He previously served as a presidential appointee to
the United States Commission on Civil Rights is a former Judicial
Fellow at the Supreme Court of the United States, where he received
the Justice Tom C. Clark Award. He is the author of In Defense of
Natural Law, Making Men Moral: Civil Liberties and Public Morality,
and The Clash of Orthodoxies: Law, Religion and Morality in Crisis,
and co-author of Embryo:  A Defense of Human Life and Body-Self
Dualism in Contemporary Ethics and Politics.  His scholarly articles
and reviews have appeared in such journals as the Harvard Law Review,
the Yale Law Journal, the Columbia Law Review, the American Journal of
Jurisprudence, and the Review of Politics. Professor George is a
recipient of many honors and awards, including the Presidential
Citizens Medal awarded December 10, 2008, the 2007 Sidney Hook
Memorial Award of the National Association of Scholars, the 2005
Philip Merrill Award of the American Council of Trustees and Alumni, a
2005 Bradley Prize for Intellectual and Civic Achievement and the
Stanley Kelley, Jr. Teaching Award from Princeton's Department of
Politics. He was the 2007 John Dewey Lecturer in the Philosophy of Law
at Harvard.  He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and
holds honorary doctorates of law, ethics, letters, civil law, humane
letters, and science. A graduate of Swarthmore College and Harvard Law
School, he received a doctorate in legal philosophy from Oxford
University. "

JESLI ZOSTANE POWOLANA, TAKIE ASYMETRIE NIE BEDA 'WYSTAWAC'
W TAKIZE SPOSOB

Prosze zauwazyc moj formalny list do Direktora Madison Inst. at Princeton Uni