Prosze zauwazyc ze my jednak jestesmy pragmatyczni w Ameryce, w dobrym sensie togo slowa

Data: 2010-03-27 11:06:43
Autor: Me
Prosze zauwazyc ze my jednak jestesmy pragmatyczni w Ameryce, w dobrym sensie togo slowa
So much for the wanderful trick how to load the vulnerable populations
onto
 NASA with last paycheck as  penalties,  one way only, by USA fascists

WITH SPECTER OF NOT THE PROSECUTION BUT BLEASING ARBITRER;
  AND NO COURT.

WHAT IS NEEDED IAS N=BUSTING THE FASCISM IN nasa RIGHT NOW
\BUT INFORMING THE PUBLIC WHAT THE SENATORS ARE DOING WITH IT; WHAT
THE BODIES ARE DOING IN NASA FOR 5 -10-20 AND 30 YEARS OR EVEN MORE.

AND STOP LYING AMERICAN PUBLIC.

THE EXTRACELOESTIAL TRAVEL IS NOT EXPENSIVE AND IS BECAMING ACCESIBL;E
TO ANYOPNE, ESTIMATED IN 5-10 YEARS; EVEN ELDERIES TRAVEL VEERY
SUCCESSFULLY.

INSTEAD OF OBAMA AS KAVORKIAN , WE NEED HUMANITY IN THESE PERSUITS.
WE NEED INTERNATIONAL COURT AS NASA REALY IS WITHOUT NATIONAL BORDERS
AND STOPPING THRETS AGAINT HUMANS USING KIDNAPPINGS.

( thanks for that pilot with the facsist trick; it somewhat helps now
to sort our where the loop holes are but the NASA illegal secrecy, to
hide the concentrations camps and illegal experiments there, has to
crack with it now).

These seem to be states intercepts that address rationality in the
procedure
of implementing/ improving health. Hopefully ethics will survive;

> From Mass: "Using untapped authority, he has directed his insurance
> commissioner to deny proposed health insurance premiums that are
> deemed “unreasonable or excessive,” starting April 1. Mr. Patrick, who
> took office just in time to implement the health care overhaul here,
> also has submitted a bill to allow state regulation of the fees that
> hospitals and doctors command from insurers. That is seen as an
> audacious move in a state where prestigious academic medical centers
> hold heavy sway over pricing. "

From Washington State:" The HIP board works with the Health Care
Authority (HCA) to implement the HIP and is charged with developing
policies for enrollment in the partnership, designating health benefit
plans to qualify for a federal subsidy, approving a benchmark plan for
calculating premium subsidies, determining benefit plan rating
methodologies and providing analyses and subsequent recommendations to
the Legislature and the Governor.

The HIP was initially funded by the state, but lost funding due to
budget cuts in 2009.  However, the HCA successfully applied for
funding from the HRSA State Health Access Program (SHAP). This federal
funding allows the HCA to pick up where it left off and implement the
HIP."

Kentucky: "But Kentucky Sen. Mitch McConnell doesn't have the votes
now to overcome a certain veto by President Barack Obama of his top
domestic priority, and the White House has said it would welcome a
political fight with Republicans over repeal efforts.

McConnell said in his party's weekly radio and video address Saturday
that "nobody is satisfied with the health care system as it is." Costs
are out of control and "people are being squeezed out of the market."

The legislation Obama signed this past week doesn't solve those
problems, McConnell contended, and undermines what is best about
health care in this country — a wide range of medical options and
innovations."

Many more pragmatic improvements, as one sees against the Obama tricks
mostr times,
on the way in te states.

Prosze zauwazyc ze my jednak jestesmy pragmatyczni w Ameryce, w dobrym sensie togo slowa