Protect your Perception: Don't sneeze, and use a LEF meter - {FPP Note 20140415-V2.0)

Data: 2014-04-17 17:28:55
Autor: Koos Nolst Trenite
Protect your Perception: Don't sneeze, and use a LEF meter - {FPP Note 20140415-V2.0)
' <pre Style='White-Space: pre !important; Font-Size: 7pt !important;'>
PL: Jeśli chcesz przetłumaczyć, a następnie skontaktuj się ze mną</pre>
<pre>

Protect your Perception: Don't sneeze, and use a LEF meter

                                             {FPP Note 20140415-V2.0)

                                                        (Version 2.0
                                                    on 17 April 2014)

'

If you WON'T even defend YOURSELF (your soul),
what use are you then to others?  [POLA]

'

The point is here, to protect your Perception Energy

and at the same time to protect other core Energy of yourself:

which you need, to live and to be yourself, and to enjoy
life.

'

I DO report - and have always reported - the most vital data for you,

NOT "sensational" data (to capture and rivet your focus of
attention so that "you are relieved from Perceiving yourself,
others, and life as it is," and which you pay most of your
time and much money for, to provide fake "aliveness" and fake
"understanding and wisdom" to you, which you crave),

but quite the contrary:

 I do report by very far the most vital data for you,

regardless of your reprehensible preferences,

which are, to rather being admired and supported and also
hypnotized

...by "Well-Adjusted" Sociopaths or - which amounts
to the same -

by your 'gurus' who enthusiastically grope around in and
immerse you together with themselves in, and who fervently
keep you inside their 'caves:'

The caves of disabled Perception, of limited and of
blocked Perception,

most of Perception being disabled, limited and
blocked by well-known or famous and "genius"
Sociopaths.

They do not want you to Perceive, and they
want to do your Perception FOR you - which is
another definition of hypnotism.
                                 {definition}

'

'

It is not difficult, to recognize these.  *(b)

It is easy, to recognize them by the heroes they quote and
hold up to you as "sources of morals or wisdom, or for
activism."

'

Typically, your 'gurus' who do your thinking and your
Perception FOR YOU while claiming loudly, that they "only
make you think"

- typically, to "confirm" and "demonstrate to you,"
  that they themselves are

  "well-connected to Morals and to Truth" -

these 'gurus' - "thinkers" and "philosophers" or also
"activists" - they like to hold up to you as their heroes
and as their "Sources of Truth or Morals" and inspiration,

TYPICALLY one or more of the following,

famously "Well-Adjusted," Sociopaths:

Einstein, Gandhi, Hippocrates, Socrates, Lenin,
Che Guevara, Aristotle, Darwin or Karl Marx.

Or any other famously "Well-Adjusted," Sociopath.

And then you immediately know, what kind of "guru" is
making you "think for yourself," and wanting you to
"Perceive"

'

Actually they are 'exporting' their own Destructive Cowardice
and they enforce their (implied) DEMAND, that

"real, normal Perception, is not possible."

And that of course violates the very Definition of
Truth, itself.  [CSTC]

'

'

'

I DO however report - and have always reported - the most vital data
 for you. In this case:

To protect your Perception Energy - DO NOT SNEEZE!

I will explain that, as follows, by just one report on the
matter.

'

[report]

(20140415 08:29 UTC - when I am in my kitchen for a late breakfast)

Typical, very VIOLENT attack (by means of the projection behind my
 nose, of Ugliness type, Harmfully Altered Life Energy Particles)
 to try and effect a breach and thus to vampire on my Core Life
 Energy Particles.

However, being used to those kind of attacks and having analyzed
 these thoroughly, I do manage in time - that means instantly - to
 recognize and understand the nature and purpose of the attack,
 and so I manage, with my own Energy, to block off the attacking
 Particles, and to parry the attack and prevent the intention of
 the attacker from taking effect.

I then Check (with an electronic LEF meter) WHO (is the attacker):

very fast LFBDBDBD's Hubbard (l. ron hubbard),
VERY WIDE R/S Hubbard, LFBDBDBD's_FN Hubbard
(I use the obsolete symbols, out of long habit)

[report end]

But 'Like Microbes are Invisible, so also Harmful Energies "do
not exist:" You are so BEYOND Insane...' [MISHE]

That is however not the moral of the story.

The moral of the story is:

DO NOT SNEEZE!  *(a)

Protect your soul!

This is likely a whole new concept for you, nowadays,
that your soul can be attacked and IS attacked constantly,

and that you actually can protect your soul,

and that you can understand how that works.  *(c)

Thus you may hold on to some of your Life Energy (Particles
WHICH YOU NEED for Perception).

'

Perception IS DONE with Life Energy Particles - and Perceiving photons
 is only possible, by using Life Energy Particles.

You can easily demonstrate that yourself - should you want to
do so. (hint: hypnotism)

And Perception without the interference of photons, you know
from the fact of experiencing dreams.

Perception IS DONE with Life Energy Particles.

'

THEREFORE he (any Sociopath, and the Sociopath) tries to smash and
 pull away (also your) Perception Energy Particles.

(To mention only one aspect, but a major one, of what these
do to you in this manner.)

'

In order to DEFEND yourself, however

(and to defend me and any other loving person),

 you have to be able to Perceive what was done and what is being done
 and what will be done

- in particular to Perceive the Source of the Harmful Particles
  inflicted, who in this report, is l. ron hubbard

  and ultimately (see the 'Tunnel of Evil'), [TECL]
  this same individual is the Source of Evil.  [GNEH]

'

'

Obviously wholly his opposite,

and arguably the most Loving and most Beautiful and most
Intelligent and Truthful spirit on Earth and well beyond,

 I do remain yours faithfully etc. etc. etc.,

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

              'Men of all nations came
         to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
    sent by all the kings of the world,
           who had heard of his wisdom.'

                          1 Kings 4:34

'
_________
Textnotes:

(a) 'Do not sneeze!' - counters the advice of people WHO CAN ALREADY
NOT SEE by themselves - they ALREADY lack the Energy to see and
understand what is happening (or they want you to have less
Energy to Perceive with).

Pieter Langedijk, who has helped people to Perceive past lives,
he nevertheless most emphatically ADVISES people to sneeze!
He can not see or feel what is going on: He submerged himself
into Buddhism, instead.

Also in general social contact, you will hear many people who
advise others to sneeze "in order to get rid of it" - in order
to be "relieved" of the attack, that is BY letting the attacker
have his way, BY "not resisting the Evil," as also guru 'Osho'
does advise as one of his main exercises,

RATHER than to simply Perceive, what (and who) "it" is... AND
to keep your core Life Energy, to be yourself and enjoy life
and Perceive with.

(b) These really want you to NOT Perceive, and most if not all of
them, do imply (or some even claim), that

"(normal, Energetic) Perception is not possible" or "is not
required and can be replaced - by logic about what is seen with
photons, or even replaced by mathematics about photons."

(c) You study and find out how to protect your computer from
malicious attacks, but NOT your soul!

'Like Microbes are Invisible, so also Harmful
Energies "do not exist:" You are so BEYOND
Insane...' [MISHE]

'
________
Footnote:

(*) 'Natural Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor'
{HRI 20030205-V2.5.1}  [DOI]
(5 Feb 2003 - Version 2.5 on 8 Jul 2008, V2.5.1 p. 13 Mar 2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/041c4e1bde844d6f

'

'