Przykad jak bezzsensowne rozdawanei satellitarnej technologii ZAGRAZA NAM

Data: 2010-06-16 08:49:11
Autor: Me
Przykad jak bezzsensowne rozdawanei satellitarnej technologii ZAGRAZA NAM
    FIVU: ASSAULT ON SCIENTISTS IN USA IS EXPRESSED IN THE DISTURBED
             AND  DANGEROUS TO ALL HUMANS  RELATIONSHIP WITH ETHOS.

            SAMPLE OF OFFENCES AGAINST HUMANITY BY THE SECURITY FORCES
OF THE USA AND
           GREAT BRITAIN IN WASHINGTON DC AND TRENTON, NJ THATBTHEY
ARE PLANNING
           TO CONTINUE AGAINST ME AND MANY SCIENTISTS

                ( any injury to editing this texts caused by offenders
on line)

AT THE END OF WINTER 2009  I  ANNOUNCED : “and… the winner of the
WINTER NANO GAMES         AT THE NATION'S CAPITAL LAWNS, PARKS,
GARDENS AND EVEGRENS ALLEYS IN WINTER           2008     is:
                                            OREGANO

The runner up is the English Breakfast Tee from Strand London,
Classic
edition.

The other runners were: fragrances issued by oranges and coffee.
They did well for cleaning the air as well but did not have the
endurance
of Oregano and English classic tee.
They did not only issue plenty of fragrances in the charging field,
they preserved the original scope where the cleaning event was
invoked,  for days and weeks. These  like evergreens in the winter as
the synergy is very high in lower temperature
The Summer NANO Games winner, the so called "choco jerker", the first
ever non-fusion nuclear air cleaner,  do clean the air but it is more
difficult to invoke the process as it relies no the stronger sun
light
and their scope of spreading and  preservation are low.
That natural device is best in June an July. The commercial one sold
for $1ml
AS THE NON FUSSION WELDING MACHINE, ADVERTISED BY
THECOMPANIES THAT CLEAN THE NUCLER WASTE
How oregano competes in the nano field, see below:
The success or Oregano is ascribe to the way oregano historically
developed and its affinity to the mountain climate that guarantees
preserving power in the other climate. It is sort of surprise if we do
not
know history of oregano.
While the English breakfast tee did almost as well, especially
synergizing with citruses and evergreens, the vote in favor of
Oregano
was motivated by the number of discovered featured that were not
defines:
1.      Oregano circulates color as visible and invisible in the human
body
( blue light)and outside of it ( yellow light)
2.      It charges very easily when neutrons are available; seems to
have
affinity to variety of neutrons not just one kind ( the summer clean
‘jerker’
seemed to have been more demanding in this regard); That might be
from
the difference how cacao is grown and how oregano has access to many
fragrances in the field.
3.      Virgin oil is one perfect carrier for oregano fragrance; what
is does is provides the instant light absorption for the oregano
lives
and splits it – blue insight the body

4.      Oregano is the universal chealator . Yet,on the side of the
cleaning
air we hit the jack pot on this one too – drop mountain honey covered
with lives of oregano in an open air for one minute interacts
sufficiently to be ready to split the blue channel light into the
hand
palms and operate on the veins in a most easy way imaginable
( abbreviation).

Further research is needed how to apply the oregano
to lymph centers and visible veins for the full cleaning effect.
Sorry if this is a death of the big chealating machinery.
OREGANO HAS MORE THAN  EVERAGE PROCESSUAL
FEATUARES WELL  ACCENTUATED. While all herbs, acting
in                                                                the
nano field have these, – oregano wins
with them in the immediate vicinity.
5. More; acts well in water too under different conditions and
different time.
6. Small air cleaners for personal use looking like the larger
perfume
bottles are available from the First Virtual University ( write to
us). They will supply clear fragrant electrons and prevent from CIA
rays attack ( given that other offenders are able to be even worse)”
    - END OF THE NONO  ‘WINNER’ ANNOUNCEMENT-
AFTER THIS HERE THE OFFENDERS MADE THE POINT TO STEAL
EACH AND EVERY BOTTLE FROM ME; IT DID NOT CHANGE THE MATTER THAT WHEN
OBAMA HIMSELF DECIDED TO ATTACK ME USING HIS BODY COMPUTER ON THE
REMNOTE TRAIN STATION, HIS COMPUTER WAS EVENTUALLY TAKEN OVER BY THE
HERB IN THE BOTTLE ( other than oregano)
THE ISSUE, FOR THE NORMAL PEOPLE MIGHT APPEAR A LITTLE DIFFERENT THAT
STEALLING ALL THE BOTTLES, ATTACKING THE HERBS, PLANTS AND FRUITS
( LIKE
NOW IT IS DONE BY FORCES FROM ABROAD, ‘DERANGED’ AS THEY ARE THEY ONLY
INVOKE SPEARS OF GROWTH OF THESE THAT THEY ATTACK OR THE COMPENSATORY
PLANTS; THERE WILL NOT STOP INSUFFICIENCY OF THEIR SATELLITE PROGRAMS
– THEY ARE WASTING RESOURCES AND APPEARING BARBARIC.

Scientists long understood that there is biology cycle that utilizes
light. What happened is NATO IS SO BARBARIC THAT SWEARS ITS RARE
SCIENTISTS FOR LIFE; THEY ARE ONLY ENGINEERS             NOT EVEN
ALLOW TO EXPAND TO BIOENGINEERING, AND FROM THAT STAND POINT
 THEY TRY TO ATTACK ALL ENTIRE NATURE, AS ALL INTERACTS IN BIO-FIELD.

 THEY ARE NOT STOPPING EITHER – THEY INVOKE THE PROBLEM THEMSELVES AND
THAN TRY TO ATTACK THESE ELEMENTs OF THE ETHOS THAT THEY INVOKED
THEMSELVES. SPIES OF M5 UNDERSTOOD THAT FAST, WENT BACK TO LONDON,
NOTIFIED THE OFFICIAL BRITISH NATIONAL SECURITY M 16';  M 16 REPS
COMMUNICATED WITH ME THAT THEY ARE NOT KILLING ME WHILE NOT REALLY
DOING THAT YET 2 MONTHS LATER' IF M 5 UNDRSTOOD THAT NATURE ATTACKS
ARE CIRCULAR AND CONVEYED TAHT TO THE BRITISH SECURITYM, WHY TODAY THE
IDIOTS WERE STILL RUNNING THE HELI OVER THE OPEN SPACE TO LOSE THEIR
SIGNAL THERE ( AREA WAS CHARGED BY THEM DURING THE FORMER HAVY DRONES
AND NASA ATTACKS ON 3 PARKS
AND NOW IS ABLE TO RESIST THEM)

 AREA HERE, TRENTON NJ OF THE ‘GARDEN STATE’ IS NATURE RICH. THE
MORONS HAVE NO SLIGTEST CHANCE TO MAKE CEMENT AND STEEL CITY LIKE
DALLAS OR PARTS OF SEUL,
BUT TRY AND TRY AND TRY. I SW MULTIPLE BRITISH SPIES ASSESSING THAT.
THEY PERHAPS COMMUNICAYTED. Nobody home to stop atatcks on nature me,
city? Still?
..
ALL SECURITY FORCES THAT HANT OVER THE DEFENSE DEVICES LIKE
OREGANO                     THAT I USE NOT TO GET KILLED FOR YEARS
NOW, ARE SUMMONDED TO CUT IT TODAY
AND NO EXCUSESS PLEASE.
 YOU ALL OFFENDED ALL HUMAN INTELLIGENCE BY NOW.

YOU ENDANGERED WHAT YOU ARE DOING AS WELL MANIPOULATING HUMANS AND
ATACKING MANY PEOPLE. IT SEEMS THAT ALL OF YOU FEEL ENTITLED TO DO IT,
EXCEPT FEW
SUBSECTION THAT HAVE TO OVERCOME THE TOP COMMAND.

YOU LOSING HUMANITY. STOP.

SINCE SOME  ARE ACTING ON THE EXTENSTION OF HIDDEN IINTERESTS OF
BRITISH “EMPIRE”, MAYBE PREMIER CAMERON CAN TALK SOME SENSES. THE TIME
TO STOP KILLING PLANTS, TREES AND BIRDS WHILE IN GARDEN STATE ( THAT
IS NEW JERSEY, USA) IS NOW ( THEY DO NOT HERE THAT AND DO NOT ACCEPT;
TEYA RE EVEN MORE PATHETIC – BECAUSE THEY USE THE TICK PIPE TO ATTACK
THE BIO FIELDS ( PARKS) THESE RESPOND
DEFENSIVELY.

THEIR LAST DEFEAT WAS WHEN THEY COULD NOT TRACK ME OVER THE OPEN FILED
JUST BECAUSE THE INETRACTION WITH PLANTS; IN WHICH CASE THEY COMNTINUE
TO ISSUE THREAT OF KIDNAPPING ME. THEY USED SO POWERFULL DRONES TO
RENDER ME UNCONSCIEUS IN HAMILTON NJ ON SUNDEY THAT I HAVE LOUD CRY,
BUT THEY DID NOT TAKE RESPO0ONSIBILITY TO MAKE ANY SENSE OF THE
SITUATION AND CONTINUED TO ATTCK EMPTY SPACE TODAY
( LOSING SATELLITE SIGNAL THERE AS I DESCRIBED)

TODAY THEY INJURED MY EYES TO BE ABLE  ATTACK ME FROM THE BACK; THEY
HAD RAPIST ATTACK ME IN OPEN CITY DURING EARLY HOURS  WHEN NOT MANY
PEOPLE;
I WAS NOT ABLE TO MOVE WHILE RAPIST STARTED ATTACK. I HAVE NO PHONE
NOT TO BE TRACKED ( I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DIAL AS THE RAPIST ACTED AS
PREDATOR).
NO CORRECTION WS PROVIDED TO THAT SITUATION BY THE SECURITY FORCES OF
EITHER DENOMINATION EITHER.

 ( YOU UP THERE ALL CRIMNINALS BY NOW AND ENABLERS AND YET YOU HAVE TO
STOP THIS WASTE OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND BARBARITY; YOU WILL CONTINUELLY
BE CONFRONTED REGARDLESS THAT YOU HAVE HUNDREDS OF ‘CRIPOS’ ATTACKING
ME VERBALLY AND PHYSICALLY OBFUSCATING MY WORK EVERY DAY; GET IT – YOU
HAVE NOT WON KILLING           ME AND SONS SINCE 1992)

Premier Cameron, the thing to kill and now is all this barbarity! I do
not appeal to Queen as I think that Queen is behind  the Sunday attack
and subsequent.

THE ISSUE OF SATELLITE SIGNAL MUST HANDLED DIFFERENTLY THAN
ELIMINIATING WILD LIFE AND INTERCATING HUMANS.
… THE OFFENDERS CONTINUE TO BE CRAZED AGAINT ME YEARS IN AND OUT,
CONTINUE TO STEAL MY NATURE REQUISITE AS OPPOSE TO WORK OWN. THAT  IS
CLEARLY WRONG WAY        TO GO IT IS EVEN SUSPECTED THAT THE BRITISH
INSERT HERE WANTS TO KILL ALL THE GEESE , THAT  ARE MAGNIFICIRENT
AROUND THE RIVER LINE IN NJ, DUE TO- EXACTLY- THE SAME COMPENSATORY
MECHANISM THEY CONTINUE TO DIVERSIFY MORE  AND MORE AND MORONS   OF
BRITISH M 15 ( I SAW THEM IN ACTION 2 MONTHS AGO) CONTINUE TO ATTACK
GEESE MORE. (check the news around the word – they got self excuse in
that playground can not be separated from the walking geese).

  Geese clean entire canals and creeks here and the BRITISH INVASSION
fights it.
THE OFFENDERS  INVOKED THE MECHANISM THEMSELVES AND NOW ATTACK THE
PARTS OF IT. HOW MUCH GENIES IT TAKES TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY CAN NOT
‘WIN’ EVEN AS BARABARIANS.

 ( I WILL NOT DESCRIBE ALL CYCLE HERE – CASE FOR THEIR ONLY
ALTERANATIVE IS                     TO FINISH BUT WITH OWN ACTIONS OF
OFFENDING OTHERS AND WILD LIFE, ME AND                    MY FAMILY)

IRRESPONSIBLE SECURITY SERVICES ARE NOT FINISHING NEXT LINE OF ASSAULT
ON ME TODAY -CUTTING MY EYES; ISOLATING ME FROM FAMILY FOR 5 YEARS
NOW; AND STEALING EACH AND EVERY DOLLAR THAT I GET; I DO NOT HAVE
ALMOST ANY FOR 2 YEARS ALREADY, AND THEY STILL SEARCHING MY
POSSESSIONS DURING MY SLEEP; THE CRIMINALS DID NOT MAKE ANY DECISION
TO END THIS BEHAVIOR TODAY; CRIMINALS IN SECURITY FORCES,BOTH USA AND
GREAT BRITAIN, POISON EACH AND EVERY PIECE OF FOOD, UNLESS THEY CAN
NOT TRACK IT, BUT I RELY ON THE FREE KITCHENS AND THERE THEY PUT
CHEMICALS IN ALL FOOD AS IT MAMIES THEM TAHT THAT ENHANCES TEH
SATELLITE SIGNAL WHILE IT DOES NOT; THEY HIDE THAT WAY TOO THAT THEY
ARE STILL KILLING AND INJURING ME AND MY SONS, EVERY YEAR  SINCE 1992

   THEY ARE NOT MAKING THE DECISION TO QUIT!

Readers please make security forces stop attacking people, birds and
themselves! They will not diom that the,selves because they  are selfd
distractive to taht extend - the will injur self too. The satellite
related mavchinery is on the lose and tey are not the one to attain
control; just to lash from the skya s that feels powerfull; It si as
if all of them do niot have much brain left. O - tehy steal human
phisical brains transplanting them to self too and after taht do noit
respond ethically any more ( lost sense of self) and finght more
againt other fellow. SEE ONE YEAR AGO DISCUSSISONS CAUSED BY ATACKS ON
HUAMNS IN WASHINGTON DC AND THE TARANTUALLA PROJECT TAHT STOLE THIS A
LITTLE .

I think that I earned the position to releal that Helen 'Hearst' is an
example of the loss of humanity
and ethical responce due to the similar manipulation. Such self
manipulater does not                          monitor self any more -
that function of the brain getrs lost. YOU BE LIKE HER SOON!

I HAVE FULY EXPRESSED THE ISSUE WITH BRAIN TRANSPANTS ON THIS FORUM
LAST              YEAR AND STILL THE SECURITY FORCES DID NOT STOP
ASSAULT ON SCIENTISTS AND
BRAINS TRANSPLANST IN THE SENSLESS WAY.

(tarantuallas are season now; criminals dd not quit transplanting
brains in sensless
way destroying other human)

  NONO GAMES AT THE FIVU ARE NOW HIDDEN BUT MORE POWERFULL
 AS THAT SITUATION WITH SATELLITE SIGNAL LOST OVER THE EMPTY SPACE.

Przykad jak bezzsensowne rozdawanei satellitarnej technologii ZAGRAZA NAM