Przynajmniej sie juz broni ta metas

Data: 2009-08-31 09:32:54
Autor: Me
Przynajmniej sie juz broni ta metas
from NYT today:

"The judgment was made then that there wasn’t anything that was
improper or illegal,” said Mr. Cheney, who was speaking in an
interview on Fox News Sunday."

CHILDREN TO BE THREATEN WITH THE GUNS EAR4LY ON.
THESE WERE ALREADY PUBLISHED CHARGES.

WHAT IS THE MATTER WI\TH  CHANEY?
 IS THERE MORE VIOLENCE TO FIND OUT ABOUT?

“I think it was very important that the military option be on the
table,” Mr. Cheney said. “I thought that negotiations couldn’t
possibly succeed unless the Iranians really believed we were prepared
to use military force.”

Scott Shane contributed reporting.

AT LEAST THEY ARE ON DEFENSE

Przynajmniej sie juz broni ta metas