ROCKEFELLER, BARBARITY WAS ALREADY INVENTED - NO NEED TO TAKE PEOPLES MONEY IF PEOPLE ANTED TO STAY THAT WAY

Data: 2009-08-20 07:17:23
Autor: Me
ROCKEFELLER, BARBARITY WAS ALREADY INVENTED - NO NEED TO TAKE PEOPLES MONEY IF PEOPLE ANTED TO STAY THAT WAY
( Oni traca center)

  USA ,now educational emergency, does not lie in more invention

( hackers made errors , not me; i can not correct because they
multiply)

"No. 5: When I accused Davis of an ad hominen attack on me and Amy
Goodman -- calling us ideologues -- he responded by saying "You're
using ad hominem words, my friend, not me."

These perhaps edited this men online; or made the confusing
knowingly;
while problem reported and understood eve in this context is that the
offenders
attacking Honduras uses compounding the personal attacks without
resolving the conflict or perceived conflict ( that is mobbing, made
illegal
 everywhere in the advanced countries , or fascism when  blood or
death by other means out)

Also what shows is that the person assumes that in the USA these all
than Latin expressions
are  popular terms in use. Bush groups is the last one that ever knew
the meaning of "ad hominem" but
manipulate in similar situations without understanding.

Given that the author of this response in sentence above does this
sort of attacks by creating the
compendious effects without understanding more times than here=, this
behavior

1. shows the psychopathic operational pattern - intend to defraud by
any means and take advantage.
    (absolutely nothing to do with democracy; it is  criminal by any
standard - internal for the said
      government; judiciary and international norms)

2. the intend not to understand at all or explain anything in the
negotiating the matter

3. the intend to manipulate only ( forget what is meritorious what is
personalized- they never get there;
     but often times during the campains these are not explained; we
are intellectually and socially
    sloppy here)

   ( in case of Honduras negotiation manipulation was done on several
levels while
     vulnerable unsuspecting and apparently negotiating peacefully
people can
     not explain anything with the multilevel mob; \

      Honduras was a prosperous and not backward country why one more
assault
     on the intelligence of people around the world in the name of USA
political
     democracy export?

    by the way if the democracy works now in the usa,  courts would
     be working properly, in case of utter discrimination and
assaults
     on the government grounds or government would heve self respect
      and not create the victims within own ranks; and Senate members
      would not rape assault and diminish women there - I am a
witness
      to the last one and can state this publicly, since they refused
the Senate process
      on the allegation and simultaneously court process; more over
Obama , allegedly,
      took ove r the Court case against Specter not even letting me kn
ow about it -
     I  was made to hostage with even welfare money - i am only a
professor and
     psychologist of tenure - and no legal response is coming while
Senate members
     and Obama interchangeably torture me and my sons already a long
time;
     Obam refused communication, unless I report in to be killed - I
have not
     committed any offense and the people in  the civilized world do
not kill
anybody; Obama returns on satellites only if he wants science
information
or tortures me with severe pain applied to muscles or depleting my "
juices"(
 SIMPLIFIED _ i KLNOW MY PHYSIOLOGY AND WILL COMPENSATE
THESE ATTACKS) , especially from the \brain - THIS LASTS LONG';
NO INTERVENTION FROM GOVERNMENT THAT KNOWS ALL
 ABOUT AS I RALLY PUBLICLY NOW AND AM ON SATELLITES)

  THAT BAD BARBARITY EVEN INSIGHT THE COUNTRY; NOT ANY DEMOCRATIC
NEGOTIATION

 ( I ONLY HAVE THE RIGHT TOP RETURN TO PRESIDENTIAL OFFICE;  WHILE
NOW
I ONLY RETURNED AS A SHADOW SENATOR TO PHILADELPHIA; THERE WAS NO
PROCESS ON ASKING ME TO RETIRE - THERE WAS ASSAULT BY SPECTER
MULTIPLES NOW
IN 3 LAST LOCATIONS THAT I LIVED AT AND KIDNAPPING ME; THUS I RETURN
ED)

THIS IS BARBARITY, ALREADY INVENTED.

ROCKEFELLER, BARBARITY WAS ALREADY INVENTED - NO NEED TO TAKE PEOPLES MONEY IF PEOPLE ANTED TO STAY THAT WAY