Rasizm szalenie w Niemczech/Merkel-landzie! Partia niemieckich rasistów w Bundestagu a UE ¶pi!

Data: 2018-01-07 18:07:50
Autor: A. Filip
Rasizm szalenie w Niemczech/Merkel-landzie! Partia niemieckich rasistów w Bundestagu a UE ¶pi!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42597842
Boris Becker responds to 'clearly racist' AfD tweet
Bo ris Becker has said an Alternative for Germany (AfD) MP accused of
posting a "clearly racist" tweet about his son must now face
"consequences". [...]
It comes after a tweet posted on the far-right politician's account
referred to Noah Becker as "little half-negro". [...]

Czyż UE nie powinna z cał± moc± naprostować Niemcy?! :-)

--
A. Filip | To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask