'River Line': GET THE CLUE ( 1)

Data: 2010-06-25 09:12:41
Autor: Me
'River Line': GET THE CLUE ( 1)

STATE WEB TODAY: "New Jersey is the original home of commercial
blueberry production and still ranks second in the nation for
producing blueberries. According to estimates from the U.S. Department
of Agriculture, 53 million pounds of blueberries with a value of $65.3
million were produced in New Jersey last year."

Anywhere on the 'River Line' you can hop on/off  the bus, for the fare
of transfer only,  to.. Philli
( fireworks on Saturday) or thrust into the wild and you will find
another waterfront WITH FIREWORKS ON SATURDAY ( Cass station or
walking distance - Americans make lots of stops); magic bridge to walk/
bike onto Pennsylvania wanderful waterfalls or ( if you like me
finding out late about blueberries) to bluebery field. We  are still
harvesting blackbarries when blueberries pup up, before time because
nano search for nuke here, that has not succeded
yet ( they use wide free floading particle swip to test what rises up
in the filed - suspect of energy source; and than never stop as they
grow themselves). They will warn you
about bears ( same sale as nuke)and they are right except that when
bears are busy eating berries they do not bother with people; the
trail guide will warn you and prepare how to
react ( all these are free on Delaware River)

Scientists, bioengineers in particular,  please generate questions if
not answers to that behaviotr of bears as it is relevant to the human
brain development.. and longetivity of fascists that still try to shot
the river, the berries, the train and are sick of it too.

"Immigrants" and tourists are not discriminated as Americans consider
these activities of eating straight from the tree as affecting their
ego ( not a joke - fellows argued that with me many times and even
tried to challenge me while on the tree). This is very serious. Nobody
wants to do any therapy on this issue. Get the clue. We, here, unlike
in Arizona have good people stock.
( follow legislatiure in both states)

'River Line': GET THE CLUE ( 1)