'River Line' of Garden State: GET THE CLUE (2)

Data: 2010-06-25 10:03:42
Autor: Me
'River Line' of Garden State: GET THE CLUE (2)

               Good air and what to do with weed.

The universal threat of CO2 bubles are weither in Texas or bursted.
They are not in Garden State.

People are pulling the hamack 9 millitray or not) over the highway or
by the higway as we do have naturally grwing gardens everwhere, and
are enjoying the air.

For non millioners and studens, nature lovers and environmental
investigators this is an opportunity. If you tracked by violent NASAs
clues that help are:
1. pleace nerby several natuirally cleaning items. these clean not
only bags but them NASA rays as they use the same particles and most
times assume that natural poisons are good againt the human. To prove
self  happy camper yopu lok around which growth protrudes and is more
movable / trembling and put two amal stems or branches by you;
sprinkle them with
water in fast decisive 3-4 motions ( counts that way as the third is
usully fed in and gets light and water gets perfect to drink); put th
old bread around and simlarly sprincle it ( bags be there not on you).

First of all criminals might be off by now. The offenders that
attacked me were Rockefeller NASA, Specter NASA ( that is no more as
it was financed from the peoples money and claimed private), Bush NASA
( that is hardest to ground as someone not that saint or lucid gave
them total controll of satellite systems) and now British, the last
direnger of the galaxy. Only British attacked in mpost sensless
continues way damaging nature ( or they thought, as instead we have
extra growth of the natiure all around all the way and far from the
place where they
attacked me).

//They are on the foreign territory; barbarity o that sort is ascribed
only to fascists.I do not know which British entity did that, but
likelly they are together,a ltoiught the divisions between CNC
( nuclear Commission), M 16, M 15, M 5 Royal Academy, Queen, Philip
and the rest are clearly not containable. All of they are here
including SY and are wacking out on the foreign territory
violating not only good Bristish taste. They are not yielding exccept
mayber for SY.

Some might be granted the asylum, if the conflict does not stop. In
case of the young people abuses it is not expected that they will stop
abusing themselves in London too. I am writing this so people are very
perceptive about magnitude opf teh conflicts taht Bristish resolve in
colonies, still. Do not assume that all are equally bad.//

Observe for the rest that has closing nature pattern to improve your
nature bed.

Also watch, that whenever someone practices "direct democracy" here,
meaning abolishes
the law by the back but 'direct' door and formes the 'cancil', he is
not American. The signs on
the left side of the road WRONG WAY are not American. Busting the
illusions in the parks is not done by American police.

Tornedo in Atlantic City was made most likelly to bast the Expressway
that fully registers
them but they overlookes that they alredy gave the data via "Easy
Pass", so tornedo it!
( they look at peabblies a lot, too). I mensioned that express way is
safety net for us just yeasteday on satelites. they said no, but
cought up!

 Express way is not vulnerable to that. They do not know taht as
satellite view
distort and other Expressways are older and not that resilient.

Etc. Please be perrceptive. They can not  hide regardles of the same
language.
They rely on Bushland for the information about the surroundings.

They put misinformation to NBC  TV news, but only for the duration of
tornedo
that prevented all ancors to get to studios. Be perceptive, who said
what and why.

'River Line' of Garden State: GET THE CLUE (2)