Rozgrzewka ( worm-up) do dyskusji na temat dlugoterminowych relacji miedzyludzkich

Data: 2011-03-14 05:54:01
Autor: ME
Rozgrzewka ( worm-up) do dyskusji na temat dlugoterminowych relacji miedzyludzkich
     TO ARREST THAT LEAK ( we heard enough, I suggest)

"SOMA" AT ONE OF THE NEWSGROUPS, ORIENTED PROFESSIONALLY; THE TEACHER
THAT MOVED OVER TO CHILD DEVELOPMENT, PROPOSED THIS VIEW ON THE TOPIC
PROFESSIONAL V PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS:

"Personal relationships involve:

Trust, care, time spent, knowing each other, celebrating/shaing
interests, understanding/respecting/accepting differences.

These are what builds the foundation for connectedness.

Professional relationsips involve:

Friendlyness, helpfulness, flexibility, teamwork (working together,
cooperation), listening to each other's ideas.

I believe these are helping a work relationship become easy-going and
comfortable with a minimal of stress.

So what are the differences? - well even though the words I've used in
the two different types above tend to be different they are quite
similar in that they involve helpfulness and working together. In a
professional relaionship you have a task/goal (ie. the children's
learning etc) that you are working together to complete and achieve.
In a personal relaionship the ultimate goal is happiness and building
that spiritual connection between yourself and your significant other.

Although I used the word "goal" when disussing personal relationships,
I think the difference between the two is that the professional
relationship is motivated by the GOAL and the personal relationship is
motivated by the CONNECTIVITY. I might change my mind and decide later
that this is a load of crap or irrelevent. But what are your thoughts?
What are the similarities/differences between personal and
professional relationships?"

BUT WHAT THESE DO WITH SPILL OVER ( THE LEAKS SO TO SAY!)

Rozgrzewka ( worm-up) do dyskusji na temat dlugoterminowych relacji miedzyludzkich