Ruskije wchodza i mowia po polsu -Nowa akcja na Capital Hill, Waszygton, USA

Data: 2010-10-02 10:24:02
Autor: Me
Ruskije wchodza i mowia po polsu -Nowa akcja na Capital Hill, Waszygton, USA
(1) New series in the USA Senate :(OUTING): Pleader and the pledge: )
ON THE USA CRISIS OF AUTHORITY AND CORRUPTING THE VALUES

“I want to be able to go into Washington and be the voice for the
everyday person,” she said. “Be the one who’s not an incumbent, not a
multimillionaire, but an average person who earns her living and can’t
afford those tax increases, who wants our Congress — our so-called
leader — to make the Constitution the litmus test for all
legislation.”

THAT BE INTERESTING BUT WE ALREADY HAVE OVERGROWN ARMY OF WATCHERS
LIKE THAT THAT NEVER EVEN TOUCH THE PROBLEMS WITH IT - ONLY DANCE
ABOUT IT, INCLUDES AT LEAST PART OF THE PROFESSORS IN THINK-TANKS AND
ALL THE COURTS THERE ( includes phony judges - I am not discussing
this matter first time; fast here - they also often take outside of
the Constitution themselves - like when they walked out in the togas
straight to the police : " as you unaware what you doing, for all the
faults combined, you allowed to do it the last time - next time out of
your togas for ever "- THAT WAS ONE CONSTITUTIONAL ISSUE THAT WAS FAST
RESOLVED BY ME AND ON THE SPOT;
I CALLED PEOPLE TO DO MORE THINGS ON THE SPOT AS CORRECTION AS THIS
SEEM EFFECTIVE IN THE STATE OF THE MIND THAT FAR GONE, BUT STILL
HAVING ACCESS UNDER CORRECTION, SPEAKING GENERAL; that march was over
the letter to Penetta over him not having jurisdiction over and or the
right to rape me electronically when he thinks that he ahs both; he
does not have either - taht si not only b/c I was elected USA
President; MUCH MORE ELSWHERE
 Christie, please stand for the rights of all women and not from the
standpoint of Biden)

"Ms. O’Donnell added: “I could be that 41st vote, making sure that
they don’t get 60 votes. And we can continue the filibuster to make
sure that this back-room dealing, wheeling-and-dealing, doesn’t
succeed.”

CHRISTIE, PLEASE FIRST UNDERSTAND THE BASICS IN THE 'FAR GONE' ZONE:
1. THIS IS NOT THE ISOLATED CONCERN - BUT VERY GOOD FOR STARTER
2. ON THE LINE, IT IS EASIER TO DO OTHER CORRECTIONS - PLEASE NOTE
THAT 10%
OF 100 VOTING SENATE, OF WHICJH THEY DO NOT EVEN REVEAL HOW MANY THEY
HAVE EXCUSED FROM VOTING DOES NOT MAKE THE MARGIN OF ERROTL MOST TIME
IT IS EXACTLY AT THE MARGIN

3. VOTING MARGINAL LIKE THAT DOES NOT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE TO FOLLOWING
OR NOT FOLLOWING THE WILL OF AMERICAN PEOPLE AS IT DOES NOT
DIFFERENTIATE IT
- WE FAST HAVE TO MAKE THAT MARGIN CLEAR AND AVAILABLE TO THESE PEOPLE
THEY CLAIM THAT THEY REPRESENT

4. EXIST FOR THESE JOKERS THAT HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING UP
THERE AND ARE USED BY BIDEN AND THE OTHER ELITES, NEEDS TO OPEN TODAY

5. WHEN IT OPENS , WE DO NEED LAW ENFORCEMENT IN THE FULL ARMOR AND
NUCLEAR ATTACK PROTECTION ( CHECKED AND UNDERSTOOD BY ALL USA SECURITY
AGENCIES). THAT IS NOW COMING EASIER AFTER BOEHNER PLEA.

  BE MORE INFORMED

Przez 2 lata ludzie z USA maszeruja przez ich komnaty niby obserwujac;
15 Wrzesnia 2008 ponad pol miliona maszerowalo protestujac obama
fashizm i inne zaburzenia jego wlqadzy i nic nie zostalo nawet
pokazane ludziom w USA . TO JEST FASZYZM JUZ.

Kazdego lata jest taka akcja i niczevo.

Ruskije wchodza i mowia po polsu -Nowa akcja na Capital Hill, Waszygton, USA