SAMPLE OF THE NEW SCIENCE TREND FROM THE BEST TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY IN NJ

Data: 2010-05-05 12:50:05
Autor: Me
SAMPLE OF THE NEW SCIENCE TREND FROM THE BEST TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY IN NJ

 I AM TOLD THAT THEY ONLY COPY PHILADELPHIA SAMPLE.

CYBERNETICS, ONCE CANCELLED WITHOUT ENOUGH TEXPLANATION, AS IF WE
COULD NOT GET IT AND HAVE TO HATCH IT, SOMETIME IN 70- TIES, NOW
FLOWERISH. WHAT HAS HAPPEN IS THAT WE
UNCLOGGED THE EYES AND EARS - IMPROVED THE OBSERVATIONAL AND ANALYTIC
SKILLS, SOMETHING VERY BASIC IN SCIENCE. ALL FOR GOOD.

SAMPLE AT NEW JERSEY BEST TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY:

"Seeking NSF Funding Opportunities for Undergraduate Education and
Research

Dr. Guy-Alain Amoussou, Program Officer
National Science Foundation

Abstract
NSF supports projects to improve education in science, technology,
engineering, and mathematics through several programs in its Education
and Human Resources (EHR) directorate, the Office of Cyber
Infrastructure, as well as in its research directorates, including
Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE). In the first
part of this forum we will present a description of some education-
related programs in the EHR and CISE directorates, and enables
participants to interact with the presenters concerning specific
project ideas that could be appropriate for the various programs. In
the second part we will discuss the requirements and guidelines for
the selected programs, describe the review processes and discuss
strategies for writing competitive proposals. • Selected Programs The
programs we are planning to discuss are listed herein. Complete
details about each of the following programs can be found on the NSF
websites for the Division of Undergraduate Education (DUE) and the
Directorate for Computer & Information Science & Engineering (CISE). o
Advanced Technological Education (ATE) o Broadening Participation in
Computing (BPC) o Transforming Undergraduate Education in Science,
Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (TUES) o Federal Cyber
Service: Scholarships for Service (SFS) o Scholarships in Science,
Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (S-STEM) o Cyberinfrastructure
Training, Education, Advancement, and Mentoring for Our 21st Century
Workforce (CI-TEAM) o Information Technology Experiences for Students
and Teachers (ITEST) o CISE Pathways to Revitalized Undergraduate
Computing Education (CPATH) o Research Experiences for Undergraduates
Sites (REU Sites) o Office of International Science and Engineering
(OISE) programs • Writing Competitive Proposals There are simple
strategies you should be aware of when writing proposals to improve
your chances of success. First and foremost, read the Program
Solicitation carefully. Your goal is to help reviewers quickly
understand what you intend to do and that you have given sufficient
thought of how you intend to do it. Organize the proposal to address
the essential components described in the solicitation; in particular
define your project goals, outcomes and evaluation strategies are
essential. Finally, start well before the submission deadline. "

SAMPLE OF THE NEW SCIENCE TREND FROM THE BEST TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY IN NJ