SCIENCE REVOLUTION IN USA : synergia juz dziala

Data: 2009-05-03 11:59:30
Autor: Me
SCIENCE REVOLUTION IN USA : synergia juz dziala
On May 3, 2:42 pm, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:

Reminder; that one is iniated by foreign bounded musicins at
Juliard. We synergized accidently; I do not know
if I know her. It could have happened during one of the excercise
sessions a year ago; could have been passed on by mutual associates
or translated from the other application; moreover taken over when I
bragged about it last time on satellites.

The synergy occurs between the instrument player and his brain in vivo
- it is synergized semi-imprivisation. WE DID  A LOT OF IT DURING THE
> CHERRY REVOLUTION IN THE OPEN FIELD ( IN MY YOUTH WE
WERE THE MASTERS OF ALL SORTS OF IMP[ROVISATIONS - VERY
GOOD PREP FOR RUNNING FOR OFFICE)

Trade secrets maintained although I bragged about it on satellites for
weeks ( closed  now).

( It started accidently as process when I  was protesting killing me by
CIA the last time while I also had the scare from the insight the rib
light missile attack in our BIO CENTER BY THE SENATE ,and was looking
for the way of relieving these incredible stresses. I am amaster. They
are killing me literally like that since 1992; many attempts!

First, I thought that phenomen on can apply to linguists but music of
the words echoed beautifully over the overrayed Capitol and took over.
( MILITARY HAD OWN FIED TRICK WHEN IT TESTED IT WIDE - IT WAS
PHENOMENAL DURING THE CHERRY DAYS TAT ARE OVER)

WE WERE GOING TO DO IT ON THE CHERRY MARCHES USING THE CHERRY
PROPERTIES  BUT THE ARMY WENT BANANAS ON SUCH AN ELEGANT DEMONSTRATION OF NEW
POSIBILITIES OF USING SYNERGETIC PROCESS. Why? W will never know. The
Army identity was shook by the very idea.

Since then Mall literaly closed; why today marches take all with of
the Pennsuylvania  AVenue  while Army is recovering yeasterday blast ( marchers
are working disciplines people and students
starting at 8 am, one can say -typical American from accros the
country);  and these are just
as gracefull beacuse we can commicate from the sidewalks
or join more freely.

When process has it, we have no losers while stucturalists might
( this actualy one of the patterns - structuraly dependant events can't do
same trick)

The number of cracking music scientists grows and grows.

The most pathetic as fed by chips. ALL ARE WELCOMED.

  ( hackers distorted above; I tried correct but they stilkl pup in
unedited version
    that si their contribution to COUNTER-REVOLUTION, they are on the
wrong the lost one)

SCIENCE REVOLUTION IN USA : synergia juz dziala