SCIENCE REVOLUTION : please help interpret what causes what, when SCIENCE TERROR shows up

Data: 2009-05-22 12:42:37
Autor: Me
SCIENCE REVOLUTION : please help interpret what causes what, when SCIENCE TERROR shows up

There were attempts to clean oceans trying to expnd nano-techno under
water.
i know because  1/2 I had to analyze particles in the water

( that is only  from the standpoint of process; but bthat particulr
associate does not develop any scientific loyality and after he gets
information, does not share with others what he vcxan ( given tthat he
can take information an that is not cancelled; this ethical problme of
lack of cuthesy, ethics and respects is to be tacled more; we are
humans - we depend of human specific way of scocial ineraction; amen).

Marshals were threatning me after that consultation. I do not know if
that was set up provocation. It is very likely - it was. I had to keep
answering to big scientist how I know that CO2 depemds of under the
water processes and water spliting particles to the atmosphere.
I analyze proces - that big scientist got that, but that does not mean
that they still are not shoting at me. One of the matters that I use
in the analyses was how the oceans progressively losing water, and ,
by any chance - can stabilization of this be programmed.
If  marine scietists succeded that, watr could have risen due to
particles releas under water;
( I do not know other that we dicussed it but broadly only) than these
Australian provices
that are in the depression pick that tag; all need to help them).

Others were working on pulling the dirt out to the surface and luc it
in the air. Sometimes people forgot that draggging acting out buble to
surface will in itself mobilize the surrounding ater to much as these
bubles are nano- collection; that was later overcome but looking more
at the nature underwater and connecting to other bio-devices. This
could have been try nearby but the consulting scientists did not
introduce self ( we have terror in USA)

My suppositoion here stand sunconfirmed; but perhaps we need
journalists now to pick to many different corners of the climet
process that releases water. This could only be good. stabilization of
climate is alredy visible in out skies. I do not brag as there are
always impulsiv navigators
of the the skies that will immediatelly try to cancel anything good
that followed scientists struggle to stabilize C02 and othe grenhouse
gases and water itself. It seems that that first series of the
underwater luk had been tries very successfully.

I was reported that Greenland and Baltic sea were the areas that the
cleanup occured first.

Others seem to follow. Police only reported to me "speechless" in USA
thus I do not
know what has been tried in USA. I do not know why police was
suprronding my bios
in Washington DC.

How much water did we gain globe-wise?

SCIENCE REVOLUTION : please help interpret what causes what, when SCIENCE TERROR shows up