SKAD ja znam tego Hagela w Polsce

Data: 2013-01-07 09:54:34
Autor: AC
SKAD ja znam tego Hagela w Polsce

  ciec?  Ktos moze cos podrzocic? Z Lodzi?

Omen: British worry about Hagel Senatorial conformation on Washington Capital Hill

"Hagel’s biggest obstacle to confirmation isn’t his controversial comments about Iran and Israel or his “overly aggressive gay” remark. Rather, it’s that he’s a man without a party. WAHY WOULD FASCIST EVEN WORRY ABOUT It?

If Hagel were a Democrat, for instance, you would have seen someone like Sen. Chuck Schumer (D) embrace his potential nomination on “Meet the Press” recently instead of being tepid about it. And if Hagel were a true-blue Republican -- having campaigned for Mitt Romney and other GOP candidates last fall -- you wouldn’t have seen folks like Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) speak so critically of him. But Hagel’s in no-man’s-land territory, the place where the public says it wants many public officials to be, but where Washington can eat folks like this alive. He’s a Republican who later opposed the Iraq war, whose wife endorsed Obama in ’08, and who campaigned for Democrat Bob Kerrey in 2012. In recent times, every cabinet nominee from the opposition party (Bill Cohen, Norm Mineta, Bob Gates, Ray LaHood) has sailed through easily. But since we started covering politics, Hagel might be the first cabinet nominee from the opposition party who doesn't have the backing from that party. It’s amazing how things can change: Republicans universally support John Kerry for Secretary of State, but oppose Chuck Hagel for Defense.

DO THEY? IF THEY DO Rely in both cases we already know who, what how and why! fascism USA does not observe national boundaries or party loyalties. ALSO HAGEL PERSONALLY DOES NOT WORRY ABOUT MY LIFE AND BRAIN - ATTACKS ME ALL NIGHTS LONG WIPING MY BRAIN OUT ALWAYS ABOUT 1 -4 AM: I AM HALF DEAD AFTER THAT ( I EVEN SUSPECT THAT HE DOES IT FROM M 15 QUARTERS DUE TO THAT TIME DIFFERENCE THAT NOBODY USED YET)

SKAD ja znam tego Hagela w Polsce