SPRAWDZCIE PYTANKA O OBAMIE I ALBURTO TEZ

Data: 2009-12-01 13:15:51
Autor: Me
SPRAWDZCIE PYTANKA O OBAMIE I ALBURTO TEZ

The link to the article full of good questions is published and linked
even to The Times, TV and other articles -
"Salisbury News"is well known Internet publication.

I am trying!

"12/1/2009

"Dear Alburto,

I was only trying to get address copies and the pup up said" You
trying to steal "typewritten material".

Is your content only private - now many papers use your link. How that
happened?

Please be more plain to me why I can not copy your question  or
question and even your address
- to apparently use it as designed - send letter to you?

I need that as we are fighting all kinds of battles in the net and you
are very knowledgeable.

I do not have to copy any of it - just need the clarification.

Thanks a lot

Agnes

CHECK THE QUESTIONS! "SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT"!

SPRAWDZCIE PYTANKA O OBAMIE I ALBURTO TEZ