SSHD -- problem w laptopie

Data: 2021-05-05 15:24:24
Autor: Eneuel Leszek Ciszewski
SSHD -- problem w laptopie
Jeśli ktoś wie, dlaczego SSHD w laptopie niemiłosiernie
muli (kilkaset ms na każdy sektor) a via USB pracuje
~poprawnie -- chętnie go poczytam...

--
 _._     _,-'""`-._      .`'.-.         ._.                              .-.
(,-.`._,'(       |\`-/|  .'O`-'      .,; o.'      eneuel@gmail.com      '.O_'

Data: 2021-05-14 20:31:23
Autor: Eneuel Leszek Ciszewski
SSHD -- problem w laptopie
W dniu 5 maj 2021 o 15:24, Eneuel Leszek Ciszewski pisze:
Jeśli ktoś wie, dlaczego SSHD w laptopie niemiłosiernie
muli (kilkaset ms na każdy sektor) a via USB pracuje
~poprawnie -- chętnie go poczytam...

Kolejna odpowiedź Seagate:

===================================================================================================
Dear Leszek,

Thank you for getting back to us with the information below.

 From your previous email I understand that you are not receiving the desired access speed when the hard drive is connected directly through SATA while a SATA to USB connector works fine.

Please be aware that the access and transfer speeds of the drive are highly dependent on the SATA connector used and the Power settings and transfer rates of the laptop itself.

Checking your device with serial W767LCX3 we can see that it is an OEM drive.

Please allow me to further clarify this.
Some Seagate drives bear the Seagate name and logo, but they are actually the property of an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), such as Lenovo or Dell, and might have specialized components. These drives are sold as part of a larger piece of equipment such as a server, a PC, or notebook computer. However, sometimes, these servers or computers are disassembled and the hard drives end up being sold separately from third-party resellers or online vendors such as eBay.

These OEM drives usually have specialized OEM characteristics. Supporting an OEM drive with standard (non-specialized) specifications can permanently damage the hard drive. Also, providing standard support for OEM hard drives may violate the legal agreements Seagate has with OEM companies. For these reasons, Seagate offers no support for OEM hard drives.

To ensure we're providing the best support possible we will rely on your feedback as confirmation whether your issue has been resolved or if there is still assistance needed to find a solution.
Should you wish to reach us by phone click here https://www.seagate.com/gb/en/contacts/

Kind Regards,
Vincent

Seagate Support

  - zasilanie jest zapewne dobre, skoro:
     - przez ~rok ten dysk tam pracował poprawnie
     - Toshiba tam teraz pracuje poprawnie
  - czas dostępu tak sobie zależy od transferu

Mogę rzecz jasna przetestować ten dysk w F-S.

--
(,-.`._,'(       |\`-/| .,; o.'      eneuel@@gmail.com     '.O_'

SSHD -- problem w laptopie