Saint Alphonsus Liguori on 5-12-93

Data: 2009-04-29 07:22:20
Autor: urelian
Saint Alphonsus Liguori on 5-12-93

St. Alphonsus Liguori says,
"When you see someone become jealous over some
incidental happening, it is oftentimes very discouraging
to you, it's disrupting to many areas of life. Imagine
the jealousy, the hate, the envy of the enemy of God
and of man, and yet he cannot control you. Imagine
the power that he radiates to get his way, to capture
your heart, your will, your life, your Soul, but he cannot
do this without your permission."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MAY 12,1993

     SAINT ALPHONSUS LIGUORI

    "Tonight I have allowed you to be able to see
this Beautiful Miracle from a very human aspect, because
Everything that has been delivered through It for the
benefit of all of mankind, is understandable, and it is
for men, women and children to be able to live a normal
human life and yet understand the importance of Faith
in God, obedience to God, and understanding the
importance of human life because of that Special Gift
of Divine Love within each human life, the Soul.

     As I speak through one such as you, she repeats
My Words exactly as I speak Them. There are so many
areas of this Beautiful Miracle that have given mankind
a strength that nothing else could give, a hope, a
purpose. In the Instructions in so many of the
Revelations and the Teachings that have passed through
this Miracle, it has not cut out one segment of mankind.
It has given something for all types of personalities, all
areas of work life, all degrees of education and, of
course, all areas of Faith in a Higher Being.

     As the sun stands in the sky The Father controls
the rays of the sun, the degree of light that burns within
it. As the moon stands high in the sky The Father also
controls this, as the whole universe is controlled by a
Power unknown to man. Man says, 'I want to know
what it's like out there, what it's all about, what I can
do to learn more about it.' The Father allows a degree
of information, a degree of experimentation, because The
Father does not hold mankind helpless. It is mankind
who holds mankind helpless.

     The enemy of God works constantly, consistently,
to interfere with all that is beautiful, all that is good,
all that is directed to The Divine. The enemy is bigger
than man knows, but he has no control over the universe.

     When you see someone become jealous over some
incidental happening, it is oftentimes very discouraging
to you, it's disrupting to many areas of life. Imagine
the jealousy, the hate, the envy of the enemy of God
and of man, and yet he cannot control you. Imagine
the power that he radiates to get his way, to capture
your heart, your will, your life, your Soul, but he cannot
do this without your permission.

     It is important for you to understand this. It is
important for you to realize every day of your life that
you have control of what you are, who you are, what
you're all about, and yes, your destiny, the destiny of
your Soul.

     Man says, 'I think much about what they call
"afterlife".' I, Saint Alphonsus Liguori say: 'There is
no afterlife, there is Life to look forward to. It's a
Life beyond the life you have, a Life beyond the life
you know, a Life that has no sickness, no ills, no hate,
no despair, no unhappiness. Reach for It as your Goal,
because It will be given to you through your Soul.'

     There is so much man must begin to understand
about the human way of life. It is a time of
thanksgiving, and returning to God that Precious Gift
of Divine Love, the Soul.

     Man says: 'I work every day, I earn money. I
must earn money. It is a way of life. I need it for
life.' Man must work every day for the benefit of his
or her Soul. It is much easier than working for another
human being, because you have control, you have the
ability to say 'yes' or 'no'. You have the ability to
accept right or wrong. You are free to make choice.

     Man cannot know the beauty of human creation
because man is too busy living the daily way of life,
concerned about so many things surrounding every day:
disappointments, unhappiness, the happiness, the joy, the
love, the loss of love. I want you to know on this
night that the Love The Father has for you, as you are
the custodian of a Portion of Him, is a Love beyond
what you know love to be. Be aware of all things that
you do, you say, you hear, and that you are example of.

     Many times you are blessed during the day, a
Blessing perhaps, that you do not see nor do you hear
It, nor do you feel It, but It is there. It's a Blessing
The Father allows to give you the strength, to give you
the courage to make the right choice, to not feel despair,
but to feel hope. You must live every day with hope,
and as you do, it will give you strength.

     It is so sad to see those who feel no hope. They
feel only unhappiness, because within them they are void
of that beautiful gift of love for God. It's available
to all of mankind. Be sure you cherish it, and be sure
that you use each day to develop it to a higher degree,
for the benefit of your Soul. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Alphonsus Liguori on 5-12-93