Saint Bartholomew on 12-12-92

Data: 2009-04-03 09:17:20
Autor: urelian
Saint Bartholomew on 12-12-92

Saint Bartholomew says,
"Man sometimes says, 'Sometimes truth is so
blunt.' He or she forgets that the manner in which it
is spoken has a great deal to do with how it is reacted
to. There are so many ways to be good influence and
a strengthening force, to lead others on a path beneficial
for the Salvation of their Soul."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON DECEMBER 12,1992 AT 8:49 P.M.

     SAINT BARTHOLOMEW

    " I am Saint Bartholomew. I have spoken many
times through this Precious Gift of God's Love for all
of mankind. Our Instructions, Our Directions are not
just to encourage, but to define what is best for the
Soul of every man, woman and child. Millions, of all
races, all colors, all creeds, must read what so Many
Here have given, because there is a great need for all
of mankind to see, to understand, and to be ever mindful
of that Special Portion of Divine Love that is present
within every human being.

     Up to this time, in the history of spiritual direction,
much has been delivered to mankind, instructing in the
necessity for purity, decency, respect, and the necessity
to protect their way of life from all the evil that exists.
Even though much has passed in teaching and instruction,
the enemy of God and man is prevalent throughout the
world, using every means of intervention, intercession,
to destroy the sound moral values and sound moral
standards that pertain to God's Commandments.

     Man says: 'I pray, I go to church, but don't forget,
I have to face life every day, I have to face the
conditions that are not always palatable, nor are they
morally sound. It's just the way the world is, that I
live in.' I, Saint Bartholomew say, 'This is but an
excuse for allowing one's self to fall into the trap that
in so many ways permits obvious immoral practices,
whether they be of the mind, body, or just intention.'
Sometimes an excuse is justified because of the
circumstances, either socially, in the work place, or just
in a casual act or meeting with another individual or
individuals.

     Let us together look at some of the Commandments
and see, by obeying Them, by practicing Them, by using
Them openly, what a tremendous effect this would have
on one's own life and the lives of many other people.
A few words to remember, to aid one, are these: respect,
appearance, actions, wording, and leadership, no matter
what station in life one is involved in.

     The next thing is the practice of cleanliness, one's
appearance, one's speech, one's obvious motives, one's
interpretation of what the surroundings depict. Another
one is to practice truth, because in truth there is strength
for everyone involved. It expresses courage and it bears
openly, in so many ways, hope. Truth can have many
facets to it. It can show in many ways, for it carries
with it dignity of purpose, standards, values, ethics, and
spirituality.

     Man sometimes says, 'Sometimes truth is so
blunt.' He or she forgets that the manner in which it
is spoken has a great deal to do with how it is reacted
to. There are so many ways to be good influence and
a strengthening force, to lead others on a path beneficial
for the Salvation of their Soul.

     All of Us Here speak as often as We can, in many
ways, to encourage mankind to not walk with blinders
on but to open their mind and their will, to be obvious
in example to everyone they live with, they work with,
they are socially involved with, or just in occasional
meetings.

     Some men, in reading this will say, 'I understand
what has been spoken,' and We say, 'It is Our Hope
you will practice it.' So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Bartholomew on 12-12-92