Saint Catherine of Siena 8-21-96

Data: 2011-06-20 05:29:58
Autor: remicck
Saint Catherine of Siena 8-21-96

St. Catherine of Siena says,
"To many theologians the Soul is not a
topic of discussion as it should be, because the
Soul is not obviously seen, but logic should
tell every living human being that their
ability to be able to judge good from evil, right
from wrong, truth from untruth, is
automatically an innate ability, not just a
sense such as touch and the other senses, to
human life."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON AUGUST 21,1996 AT 11:26 A.M.

     SAINT CATHERINE OF SIENA

    “I am Saint Catherine of Siena. It is
important that all of mankind receive
Our Messages, because every human
being has a Soul, a Portion of God within
them. This Gift of Divine Love is each
individual’s Personal Communication,
Closeness to The Divine.

     We hear many speeches elaborating on
what God is all about, and the importance of
mankind. We hear many interpretations of
how things were when The Son of God walked
the earth. We hear little about The Mother of
this Son, We hear little about The Father of
this Son, because at this time in which you
live humanism is acceptable in many ways,
some deliberately mentioning The Holy
Family in a humanistic version of existence;
and also now, the humanism that mankind
relates to, ignoring that Portion within each
life that is not human. It is the Soul that is a
Portion of God Himself that gives to mankind
an existence over and above all other
creations.

     Mankind spends much time on
pleasures of the flesh, pleasures pointed to
positions of importance amongst mankind.
Not often do We hear the importance of
human life and its Goal that God Designed for
human life. Mankind many times exaggerates
a point, a subject, to gain personal attention.

     Ask yourself, how many times do you
hear anyone talk about the Importance of that
Unseen Portion of human life, the Soul, and
what this Soul is subject to in daily living, or
subjected to because of the morals of the
individuals in whom the Soul is placed at the
moment of conception?

     To many theologians the Soul is not a
topic of discussion as it should be, because the
Soul is not obviously seen, but logic should
tell every living human being that their
ability to be able to judge good from evil, right
from wrong, truth from untruth, is
automatically an innate ability, not just a
sense such as touch and the other senses, to
human life.

     The Father has given to mankind a
Gift of Divine Love that nothing else can
be compared to, and It must be seen for
the Value It is and The Divine Love From
Which, From Where, From Whom It Is
Delivered. So be it.”

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracle0fStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Catherine of Siena 8-21-96