Saint Catherine of Siena on 10-3-94

Data: 2009-05-18 11:04:43
Autor: mcinnez
Saint Catherine of Siena on 10-3-94

St. Catherine of Siena says,
"Mankind says, 'I have Faith, why is this
happening?' I, Saint Catherine of Siena say, 'What part
do you play in bringing peace, applying peace to your
way of life? Do you follow a pattern of spiritual love?
Do you see in others any identification of their believing
in God, their behavior in obedience to the
Commandments of God?'"

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON OCTOBER 3,1994 AT 2:17 P.M.

     SAINT CATHERINE OF SIENA

    " I am Saint Catherine of Siena. If We had
Our way, there would be no time during one day that
We would not speak through this little one because, you
see, the world is in dire need for All We have to teach,
speak on, speak about, and direct mankind in.

     Throughout the world, there is so much dishonesty,
immorality, and a lack of spirituality. Throughout the
world man is fighting man, and many are arguing the
True Existence of God. Some say, 'If there is a God,
why does He not bring peace, harmony, and love to the
earth? '

     It is sad to hear these words, these cries from so
many who walk each day in fear of the next moment,
in fear of other men, women, and even children.

     Mankind says, 'I have Faith, why is this
happening?' I, Saint Catherine of Siena say, 'What part
do you play in bringing peace, applying peace to your
way of life? Do you follow a pattern of spiritual love?
Do you see in others any identification of their believing
in God, their behavior in obedience to the
Commandments of God?'

     Many times when mankind shouts for help, he
forgets to see what he or she is about. Are they part
of the problem, the terror, or do they feel they cannot
express what they truly feel?

     Is it not time for mankind throughout the world
to recognize that human life has a Perfect Goal,
Sainthood; that human life is a Gift of Divine Love,
Divine Hope, and the Goal is for all mankind to first
acknowledge, then accept, then practice to reach, because
in practicing purity through sound morals, through sound
standards, there will be hope, change, progress, and full
understanding of the beauty of the Gift of Life.
So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Catherine of Siena on 10-3-94