Saint Joseph 12-16-70

Data: 2012-09-10 20:14:15
Autor: reevve
Saint Joseph 12-16-70

St. Joseph says,
"As I speak Words of Wisdom through the
child, I wish to alert your minds to the realm of yours
in comparison to the Realm that is Here. Take one
star, and now look at what surrounds it. In size it is
magnificent, the surroundings, that is. So, you are as
a star in God's Way. Your Soul is the star, remember
this."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON DECEMBER 16,1970 AT 11:40 A.M.

     SAINT JOSEPH

    "As I speak Words of Wisdom through the
child, I wish to alert your minds to the realm of yours
in comparison to the Realm that is Here. Take one
star, and now look at what surrounds it. In size it is
magnificent, the surroundings, that is. So, you are as
a star in God's Way. Your Soul is the star, remember
this.

     Many men determine for themselves what is best.
Many men determine wrong. They make their decision
on what they see, what they feel and what they know
to be. It is man's way. Now take every decision, every
thought, every word you say, and look into the many
things that can be derived from them. There are too
many for you to note, but in your way of life it is less
complicated, for you expect black and white.

     When fear comes, turn to God. When anger comes,
close it out, turn to God. When anxiety comes, do not
dwell on it. It saps your strength and leaves weakness.
When your will says, ' It must be this way', turn to God
and ask His Opinion, His Direction, and to show you
the way. Do not live each day helplessly, hopelessly,
with nothing in your aim. Take the time to grow in
God's Way. Use every minute possible to help the Soul
you have glow brighter, grow deeper in love with God.
Man wastes time that could be spent fruitfully,
beautifully, advantageously, perfectly.

     Reach for Sainthood, but do it in God's Way; in
dignity, integrity, generosity, faith, trust, confidence,
love. Hold before you at all times The Trinity, what
It stands for in Its Way, in Its Entirety, in Its Beauty;
how Each Part of It is God, and the purpose Each Part
has. Notice your own reaction when you gaze upon the
Rosary. Be aware that it immediately says, 'Our Lady'.
Join with others in obedience to Her, saying the Rosary
of Love to Her.

     I bless you, My children, from Heaven. Be aware
of the Blessing and of the Words I declare."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Joseph 12-16-70