Saint Joseph 6-23-71

Data: 2012-10-30 12:35:24
Autor: paerris
Saint Joseph 6-23-71

St. Joseph says,
"Those you truly love should have the freedom to
love you, the freedom to say what they think, so you
can help them with knowledge, through wisdom, with
love. You see, God works this way. He gives a child
a chance to think and then He gives the child a chance
to decide. All children do not make the correct decision
but The Father is always ready to give a hand to help
the child. You are His children. Those you love are
His children. He uses you to direct them His Way, as
I use the child to give you My Words. Do you
understand?"

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JUNE 23,1971 AT 2:30 P.M.

     SAINT JOSEPH

    "Man says, 'Watch out when you cross the
street.' God says, 'Watch out when you sin, when you
think of sin.' Oh, My children, man is cautious
sometimes in the wrong way, sometimes for the wrong
things, sometimes in the wrong manner, sometimes for
the wrong purpose, sometimes out of fear. You must
understand, My children, that your daily way of life is
one in which you must walk with caution, but with
faith. So often children misuse the gift of faith.

     I, Saint Joseph, speak firmly today, lovingly, and
with direction. Heaven is speaking to you through Me,
a Saint; and I, in turn, speak through this child to reach
you in a personal vein.

     Do not walk in the shadow of others, for as you
do you may imitate, you may follow the wrong things.
Do not walk in such darkness but walk and see. Do
not be dragged into the abyss of hell by wishful thinking,
wrong desires, or by holding tight to things you think
are right.

     Those you truly love should have the freedom to
love you, the freedom to say what they think, so you
can help them with knowledge, through wisdom, with
love. You see, God works this way. He gives a child
a chance to think and then He gives the child a chance
to decide. All children do not make the correct decision
but The Father is always ready to give a hand to help
the child. You are His children. Those you love are
His children. He uses you to direct them His Way, as
I use the child to give you My Words. Do you
understand?

     Never think of totally what could be, but of what
must be. Do not anticipate the wills of others. Be
conscious of your will and what it must do to perform
correctly.

     Oh, My children, there are so many facets to this
physical life. There are so many things that should be
changed by you, and yet there are so many things that
should be allowed by you. Your everyday direction can
be governed by The Father if you will but allow Him
to do it. Look to your Soul, look out for It. Help It
grow in grace, in beauty, in love. Do not let fear
overtake you. Do not let anxiety overpower you and
do not let lonesomeness be mistaken as the only way.

     I bless you, My children, with much love. I bless
you with truth, with faith. Take each day, one by one,
and as you do make no mistake, that you must hold
God's Hand all the way. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Joseph 6-23-71