Saint Joseph, The Holy Spirit 3-25-81

Data: 2011-09-28 14:06:58
Autor: linfarre
Saint Joseph, The Holy Spirit 3-25-81

St. Joseph, The Holy Spirit says,
"Remember, life is important, and at the moment of conception, it is
the Soul that breathes the life into the cells, it is God's
Presence.    It is important that men know this.    It is important
that men understand the act of creation is God Designed, God Approved,
and always has His Intercession."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MARCH 25,1981

     SAINT JOSEPH, THE HOLY SPIRIT

    "God extends logic through example and God sends Light through His
Love.    God is Hope.    God is Mercy.    God is Fact.    And through
history, through time, God has given children a Blessing, and this
Blessing was always for the good of the children's Souls.    God does
not make it a habit to give a Blessing to make a particular person
famous or one particular person a great Saint.    Such Blessings from
God are for the good of all, or many.

     This Great Miracle that bears My Name, bears a Light of
Recognition, a Light of Purity, a Light of Hope, a Light of
Direction.    This Miracle is for all mankind.    This Miracle is to
alert mankind to the dignity of the physical, to the purpose of the
Soul.    This Light that I extend through this Miracle is to penetrate
the whole world.

     My daughters, it is necessary to understand what duties you have
to perform, what obligations you have, for the good of your Soul.
There are responsibilities to life, there is beauty to life, and there
never has been a conception in the world that a Soul was not
immediately placed.    It is a rule, it is a way.

     Remember, life is important, and at the moment of conception, it
is the Soul that breathes the life into the cells, it is God's
Presence.    It is important that men know this.    It is important
that men understand the act of creation is God Designed, God Approved,
and always has His Intercession.

     A Soul is a Gift beyond man's knowledge and measure.    The Soul
is a Portion of The Father.    In some ways It is His Spirit of Love,
His Spirit of Hope, but It is more than this.    The Light of Divine
Love is in each conception.    The Light I cast through this Miracle
is a Light of God's Intercession.    So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Joseph, The Holy Spirit 3-25-81