Saint Joseph, The Holy Spirit 9-18-95

Data: 2010-03-19 17:04:59
Autor: giolla
Saint Joseph, The Holy Spirit 9-18-95

St. Joseph, The Holy Spirit says,
"In the creation of human life, The Father
embraced this creation in a very special way, through
placing within each creation, at the moment of
conception, a Portion of Himself. In this handing to
mankind what is called a Soul, it automatically says
to mankind that within each life, there is a Spirit of
Love for God because the Soul is a Portion of God.
The Soul is also the drive for mankind to want truth,
purity, and seek the Goal Higher than human life,
and that, of course, is Sainthood."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON SEPTEMBER 18,1995 AT 2:40 P.M.

     SAINT JOSEPH, THE HOLY SPIRIT

    " I am The Holy Spirit Of The Father. When
you talk about the spirit of man, ask yourself, what
do you mean by this? Do you not mean action,
accomplishment, drive, force, initiative? I could
dictate many words regarding this particular part of
human life.

     Mankind talks about the spirit of teamwork, the
spirit that so many act in, where there is
competition. Today I speak to you through The
Spirit, in The Spirit Of The Father's Love for you
and all of mankind.

     In the creation of human life, The Father
embraced this creation in a very special way, through
placing within each creation, at the moment of
conception, a Portion of Himself. In this handing to
mankind what is called a Soul, it automatically says
to mankind that within each life, there is a Spirit of
Love for God because the Soul is a Portion of God.
The Soul is also the drive for mankind to want truth,
purity, and seek the Goal Higher than human life,
and that, of course, is Sainthood.

     Now, it is true, all men, women and children
do not think daily regarding the Facts I have just
spoken, but it is innate in mankind, in so many ways,
to understand truth over untruth, sound values over
unsound values, right over wrong, balance over
imbalance, morality over immorality, success over a
lack of success, or what could be termed failure.
So few times does mankind truly look into what
human life is all about, the magnitude of its very
existence and, of course, the purpose for which it was
created.

     Mankind is aware of prayer, and prayer, to
many denominations of different faiths in a Higher
Being, differs in content, in practice, and it is obvious
that when prayer is for good, whether it just be for
the body, for the mind, or for the Soul, it is important
for mankind to see that prayer was given to mankind
to balance things that were meant to be just physical
or just mental, through morals, moral values, moral
standards, obviously because of an innate
understanding in mankind of the importance of human
life.

     Children are being exposed to all degrees of
immoralities, making many insensitive to the necessity
of purity of mind and body. We see so much
indifference to what is Important for the Souls of all
ages, all cultures. There have been many times in
past history wherein mankind could be addressed as
totally insensitive to God, because immorality was
prevalent, acceptable.

     This Miracle that bears My Name must be heard
throughout the world, because mankind is subjecting
themselves to so much diabolical pressure and
intercession that it is affecting the Souls
tremendously. We hear some say, 'If I had a Soul,
I most certainly would have seen It, or feel It.' This
is a sadness for Us to hear, because as long as
mankind is aware of what is right morally, mankind
must innately feel that judgment in all actions, all
ways, all words, is a privilege, and not just something
that should be ignored. Personal judgment of right
over wrong has a special part in each human life,
and this includes all ages.

     This Miracle that bears My Name has been
designed to give to the world, the whole world, an
Informative List of Instructions, detailing to the
minutest point of decision that man was created for
a Special Reason, in a Special Way, for a Special
Goal. We sometimes hear men, women, and even
children, use all terms, all means, all manipulative
measures to ignore practicing purity over impurity,
justice over injustice. The enemy of God and man
can be cast aside by any human being, can be ignored
by a small prayer, a decision that makes the choice
right over wrong.

     The Father has Blessed the whole world with this
Miracle. The Father has given mankind a Gift
beyond any gift man can receive from another man.
Mankind should be rejoicing at the mere hearing of
this Miracle. All opposition to this Miracle is being
recorded by The Father. It is important for mankind
to know that no act, no thought, no word, no deed,
is not recorded for each individual that The Father
allows to be born. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Joseph, The Holy Spirit 9-18-95