Saint Stanislaus 2-12-96

Data: 2010-04-26 16:47:21
Autor: linfarre
Saint Stanislaus 2-12-96

St. Stanislaus says, "We hear some say, 'Why
does not God change the world? He can make it right.'
That is true, but what about the Gift of Love, the
individual right of every human being to choose right
over wrong?"

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON FEBRUARY 12,1996 AT 3:19 P.M.

     SAINT STANISLAUS

    " I am Saint Stanislaus. This little one through
whom We All speak is a voice that has been instructed
to repeat Our Words as We say Them. The
responsibility is greater than anyone might see it to be,
because Our Presence, What We say, is for the whole
world to read.

     There are so Many Here Who are requested by The
Father to speak openly through her, because throughout
the world there is so much immorality, even though those
who are actively immoral know that what they are
partaking in, what they are generating emotionally,
physically, mentally, verbally, to be practiced by others,
is against The Father's Commandments in many ways,
many areas, and to great degrees.

     It is sad when We see human life become so vile,
using so many degenerate actions in participation, that
openly bespeak what the enemy of God wants them to
do. Justification of immorality can never be accepted
by anyone's Soul, because immorality is based on
impurity that uses human life in an ugly role. Not one
minute of any day is there not an immoral act practiced,
even by people who know as they are partaking in it,
that it is threatening to their physical, their mental, and
the Goal of their Soul. We hear so many excuses, so
many denials. What a travesty immorality causes to
Souls.

     Mankind was designed to be the deliverer of the
example of what God Designed it to be, a Higher Plane
of Design, of life, who in its very concept was above
all other living things, but knowing this, the enemy of
God and man constantly uses every weakness that
mankind can succumb to, demeaning to the physical,
insulting the Soul, and of course, using this means
because of so much envy over human life, because it
is created to one day return to The Father, the Soul.

     We see children walking into devastating diabolical
situations. Some are doing this to escape control from
those who love them. Some are doing it out of personal
contempt against the rules that were written by men a
long time ago. Defiance to what is right is always a
sadness to see, because defiance has an ugliness in it,
and it bespeaks animalistic behavior, of course, designed
by the enemy of God and man.

     Few speak of satan, of the devil, of the demons,
because it is so ugly to think about, and in so many
ways, so farfetched for mankind to even suggest, because
it is rarely named openly. It is just acted out for some
weak reason, or reasoning, that is defiant of what is
correct, what is feasible, what is expected, what is moral.

     The Father uses a small voice, but The Father has
reason for this, for many times there is strength in the
very sound, that if it were louder it would just shock
the nervous system, and would not be heard for what
it stood for, what it was meant to attract someone's
attention to. We have heard some say, 'Why would God
not use a booming voice for so many Instructions to
take place?' We say, 'Now you know, and now you
know the logic makes sense.' We hear some say, 'Why
does not God change the world? He can make it right.'
That is true, but what about the Gift of Love, the
individual right of every human being to choose right
over wrong?

     The Father's Love for this Creation, human life,
has given it a distinctness one alone, besides the intellect
to learn about so many things, to advance mentally into
areas new, different, showing progress. The Father has
given mankind very few restrictions on developing to
the fullest, man's imagination, man's creativity, man's
abilities of the mind.

     The world is a blessed place because of this
Miracle, because The Father has Personally given
thousands and thousands and thousands of Words
Himself, and Many Here in the Heavens, to give to
mankind a strength to better understand the privilege of
human life that has the Goal to become a Saint.
So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Stanislaus 2-12-96