Saint Stanislaus 2-28-02

Data: 2011-06-26 14:49:58
Autor: cattheon
Saint Stanislaus 2-28-02

St. Stanislaus says,
"I close My Words, but as I do I must say to you, the voice I use is a
‘Victim Soul’ that no one fully understands, because there are so many
distractions that human life is part of in the daily way. Through this
Miracle that bears the Name of The Beloved Saint Joseph, more Divine
Love has been given than any time in the history of human life except,
of course, at the time The Son of The Creator walked the earth,
appearing human, not Divine."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON FEBRUARY 28,2002 AT 12:49 P.M.

       SAINT STANISLAUS

      "I am Saint Stanislaus.

        It is a privilege for me, as a Saint, to be able to be a Part
of this Gift of The Father’s Love, wherein so many Saints have had the
privilege to dictate Words of Enlightenment, encouraging all ages of
human life, all denominations, to become aware of The Divine. In
reality, it should be an automatic understanding that there has to be
a Divine Power, because of all that life has been given, in so many
ways, for so many reasons.

        Today as I speak, it is important that throughout the world
there should be a constant reminding of the Truth, the Beauty, the
Logic, in understanding the True Existence of a Divine Creator.
Throughout the world there is so much emphasis on using the human body
instead of the human mind, for direction, for courage, for strength,
for hope, and for a future.

        Children, at this time throughout the world, are subjected to
what is standard in certain areas, for them to learn all about life.
In so many ways the reasoning is confusing, but also, not truly based
on the Importance of What human life is gifted with, and that is a
Soul, a Portion of The Creator that basically is the Main Strength,
Source, that all human beings have, to help them more fully understand
that human life was created, as man, for a Higher Goal, to one day
return to The Father, a Saint.

        All of the Saints Here in the Heavens take part in this Gift
The Father has so Lovingly given at this time, with so much
Instruction, Reasoning, Purpose, giving to human life a Higher Goal
than anything else created.

        Today as I speak, it is sad for me to say, there are
thousands, multi-thousands of human beings, at this moment ignoring
the gifts of human life, and they are pleasing only the enemy of The
Creator, and of human life.

        Prayer is an Important Part of daily living, but it is passed
over by millions every day, because of preoccupation, which is thought
to be important to the way of life, thus ignoring that it does not
take a lot of effort to keep some type of communication with The
Divine, thus giving more strength to one’s own habits, abilities, and
care for what is occurring that is diabolical in many phases of it.

        I close My Words, but as I do I must say to you, the voice I
use is a ‘Victim Soul’ that no one fully understands, because there
are so many distractions that human life is part of in the daily way.
Through this Miracle that bears the Name of The Beloved Saint Joseph,
more Divine Love has been given than any time in the history of human
life except, of course, at the time The Son of The Creator walked the
earth, appearing human, not Divine."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Stanislaus 2-28-02