Saint Stanislaus on 11-6-92

Data: 2009-03-03 21:03:35
Autor: wenddis
Saint Stanislaus on 11-6-92

St. Stanislaus says,
"When man thinks of The God of All Truth, The
King of Kings, The Ultimate Source of Power of all the
world, for the world, you never hear even a whisper
saying, 'Hail to The King'."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON NOVEMBER 6,1992 AT 1:10 P.M.

     SAINT STANISLAUS

    " I am Saint Stanislaus. At one time, when
an important personage of a particular title was presented
to the people, or sometimes a salute of some form was
given, men would shout, 'Hail to the King'. It would
be loud, and many times spoken several times.

     The King of Kings has come to the world, has
allowed much Information, Direction, Correction, and
Instilling, for the physical good of mankind, the moral
code of ethics of mankind, and for the spiritual growth
of all of mankind.

     When man thinks of The God of All Truth, The
King of Kings, The Ultimate Source of Power of all the
world, for the world, you never hear even a whisper
saying, 'Hail to The King'.

     This Miracle has been given to the world to give
mankind the spirit of understanding, the spirit of light,
the spirit of life, that is so beneficial to strengthen man's
understanding as being the custodian of a Soul.

     When man walks into a place wherein there is to
be solemnity, Honoring The King of Kings, man chatters
and he omits to recognize the place wherein he is as
being special. He omits the Respect, the Dignity, the
Attention, the Honor and the Recognition of The Divine
Presence. Man forgets the building was built for this.
Man ignores that he is walking into a chamber that is
to be met solemnly and, of course, the form of dress
is to be respectful. Small children are not being taught
respect for The King of Kings, and yet the very same
children will be told, will be reprimanded for not saying
'excuse me' at a small interruption of things.

     As We look at mankind We do not understand, with
all man has, why there is so much heresy, mockery of
the House wherein only respect should be seen. Man
accepts all the false doctrines that are being taught.
Man accepts all the imperfections of other men. Man
says, 'I cannot correct what is going on.' 'Then', I,
Saint Stanislaus say, 'be example; it carries more
direction, more weight, than just talking about it.'
So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Stanislaus on 11-6-92