Saint Teresa of Avila 5-30-79

Data: 2010-07-21 13:08:57
Autor: linfarre
Saint Teresa of Avila 5-30-79

St. Teresa of Avila says,
"She hears with her Soul.    She sees with her Soul.    She is alert
to the Souls who surround her.    The Father has made it thusly.    A
deliberateness, directiveness, a diligence, a perseverance, a
presence, a current action, is necessary in the manner in which she
walks, in the direction in which she must talk, and for the purpose
The Father Wills this Great Miracle of Light, Life, Hope, to be
transmitted to the whole world."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MAY 30,1979 AT APPROXIMATELY 5:00 P.M.

     SAINT TERESA OF AVILA

    "My beloved children, I am Saint Teresa of Avila.    I speak, I
shout, I yell and I repeat, 'Go to The Father, seek His Will, stop
misinterpreting your way, for you see, man is weak.'

     I stood in a convent, I stood in a building, I stood in an
edifice, I stood in a place.    Many, many young girls, older girls,
were in my charge, seeking Divine Grace.    As I prayed, as I vowed
that things would be brought to His Feet according to His Will, I say
to you now, 'It takes strength to do this, it takes Faith, it takes
perseverance, it takes dedication, it takes communication, it takes
commitment.'

     So many times children say, 'I am without The Father.    I do not
have the stability of thinking.    I do not have the Grace.'    I,
Saint Teresa of Avila, say, 'Ask for it, you will attain it.    Use it
wisely and you will gain from it.'

     This child, through whom I speak, walks in a convent manner in
more ways than you realize, than you see.    So many areas of her life
are dedicated to directing children of all races, colors, creeds, and
when she is told to ignore a child, it must be.    When she is told to
be concerned for a child, she must be.    She, in many ways, is at a
disadvantage.

     She hears with her Soul.    She sees with her Soul.    She is
alert to the Souls who surround her.    The Father has made it
thusly.    A deliberateness, directiveness, a diligence, a
perseverance, a presence, a current action, is necessary in the manner
in which she walks, in the direction in which she must talk, and for
the purpose The Father Wills this Great Miracle of Light, Life, Hope,
to be transmitted to the whole world.

     I smile through her and I say, 'As I held Convents in order in my
day, she holds a City in the Light of God's Will for the purpose He
intends, for Souls to come Here one day.'    So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Teresa of Avila 5-30-79