Saints Unnamed 3-13-06 at 12:48 P.M.

Data: 2009-09-24 10:49:54
Autor: reevve
Saints Unnamed 3-13-06 at 12:48 P.M.

Saints Unnamed say,
"She is fully aware of how distracting wording can be, but also, how
wording can cause enemies or mistakes or inabilities to understand
what the subject is really about."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MARCH 13,2006 AT 12:48 P.M.

    "There are Many of Us present. The number is larger than usual. We
smile, because We are constantly listening to What this little one
speaks on, speaks about, speaks for. We back her two thousand, three
thousand, four thousand, five thousand percent.

     She is fully aware of how distracting wording can be, but also,
how wording can cause enemies or mistakes or inabilities to understand
what the subject is really about.

     So Many of Us Here in the Heavens are always happy when this
little one has a Task, or We should say, a Responsibility in Reference
to The Holy Trinity.

     What is not always understood by the human mentalities is that
wording has a way of deciphering or completing or causing many
mistakes when the wording is based only on tradition, or vile
communication, or a mentality that does not understand mistakes.

     I know you wonder why I would speak this way, but We All smile at
the little one, because she will stand strong, firm, on what she feels
is beneficial for the Souls, rather than what will please the enemy,
or even naive others who read What is spoken, because in so many ways,
What you are working with is to aid the Souls to return to The
Creator, 'Saints'.

     We know you all love This Gift that you have been not just
exposed to, but responsible to and for, so as I leave you on this day,
I make The Sign of The Cross and say, 'Never forget, God's Love for
you, My Love for you is Greater than you know love to be.'"

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saints Unnamed 3-13-06 at 12:48 P.M.