Saints Unnamed on 6-14-05

Data: 2009-11-01 15:02:00
Autor: nenue
Saints Unnamed on 6-14-05

Saints Unnamed say,
"Morality is not thought about in its full scope of understanding, in
its full measure of what it means regarding subject matter on
different areas, wherein an individual can partake innocently when the
conditions or situation looks so natural or trivial in what it
contains."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JUNE 14,2005 AT 3:02 P.M.

    "There are Many of Us present because of the necessity to help
others know the importance of not taking things for granted. This
means almost every subject of what you would think about physically,
mentally, morally and with your conscience.

     I know I speak differently, but I speak with Deep Concern, due to
the fact that there is no protection for your Soul or your body or
your mentality. There is so much casualness, indifference, and little
purpose to how individuals consider dignity over indignity, fact over
fiction, truth over untruth, dignity over a lack of dignity on every
subject, on everything that is looked at physically, and everything
that is spoken about mentally.

     My Words may be very difficult for some to handle, or to agree
with Me, but I do not speak in this manner unless I have the
information necessary to cause Me to speak so bluntly.

     Morality is not thought about in its full scope of understanding,
in its full measure of what it means regarding subject matter on
different areas, wherein an individual can partake innocently when the
conditions or situation looks so natural or trivial in what it
contains.

     Many human beings of many ages and much intelligence are falling
into a trap of satanic abilities. Some will not believe this. Some
will not accept these Words, but I assure you, you live in a time
wherein so many things are not looked upon for the necessity to be
morally correct, or refined, or suitable to how you think, how you
live, and how you understand the Importance of purity of the mind. The
list is endless.

     Sometimes when We see weakness, We try to put things in the
vision of the one doing or speaking or acting out of context, in how
they usually reply to partaking in something that would not be
suitable to how they sense dignity, how they practice refinement, not
just of a mental nature, but according to how they feel it causes them
to respond physically, openly.

     I could speak hours on this subject, because you do live in a
time where the enemy of God and man is gaining ground through the
application of causing individuals to ignore what is obvious, and
accept what is an excuse for what they are thinking, speaking, seeing
or doing.

     My Words could be endless on this subject, and it saddens Me to
even speak What I have just spoken, but the enemy of The Heavenly
Father is working to destroy Souls."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saints Unnamed on 6-14-05