Science standard

Data: 2010-09-25 12:04:51
Autor: Me
Science standard
  FIVU: New Trend: Uphoplding the science standard

 I AM  CREAMING HERE ABOUT A YEAR ALREADY ABOUT THE DOWNWARD MOTION OF
THE STANDARD WHILE SO MANY NEW FINDINGS IN SCIENCES ARE POPING EACH
DAY. EACH SCIENTIST HAS A FULL HAND. FLY BEND THES TANDARD IF IT IS
ENOUGH FIR ALL BY NOW ( ASSUMING THAT MOTIVE).

    ( HACKERS INTERFERE AND DOUBLE LETETRS; IMPLYING THAT TEHY DO NOT
NEED ME - PLEASE TRY TO REMOVE THESE INDOLENT ENTITIES MAKING THESE
ILLEGAL INTERVENTIONS ON TEH INTERNET)

OTHERS POSIBLE MOTIVES:

1.LONG RANGE STRATEGY TO DOMINATE THE FIELD WITHOUT STANDARD,
UNREALISTIC HOWEVER VERY DANGEROUS - BASED IN THAT
1 YEAR OBSERVATION OF TRICLING IT DOWN. SCIENCE WITHOUT STANDARD IS
NOT SCIENCE.

I HAVE THAT PROBLEM FOR THE LAST MONTHS THAT NATO FORCES OPINIONS THAT
ARE DANGEROUS , OTHERWISE DRAWNS ARE THROWN AT ME - BARBARITY OF
EXTREME PROPORTIONS. NOT MUCH  PROTECTION WAS OFFERED ME UPON THE
DICLOSURE OF THESE.( I WAS ATTACKED NY NATO FROM THE AIR IN MARCH THIS
YEAR)

2. CONTINUED TRANSLATING BY SOME ARMY ELEMENST ( OR OTHERS) OF ALMOST
ANY DISCOVERY TO PHISICAL OR SOCIAL WEAPONERY BY GLOBAL PSYCHOPATHS
TAHT CAN NOT BE REPORTED TO COURTS.

 THE GUILTY THAT IS VERY DANGEROUS IS CHANEY HIMSELF - HE DID
TRANSLATE THE FOUNDING EXPERIMENT OF FIVU TO WEAPON RIGHT AWAY ( SEE
MY OBJECTION
OVER A YEAR EGO UNDER THE 'FIRST VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY' THAN FIVU).

THAT WAS ONE BEND ONLY OF THE RSULT AND DID NOT AFFECT THE FUNCTION
OF
OUR "UNIVERSITY" UNTILL QUEEN CAME TO USA AND SEE 'HOW MY SCIENCE
KILLS' - NO SUCH THING BUT SHE DARES THE PREJUDICE. NOTHING WHAT WE DO
WAS CONNECTED TO ANY ATROCITY OR EVEN ACCIDENT. OPPOSITE - ALL SUCH
EVENTS ARE MANAGED. I AM NOT IN THE LAB; I DO NOT USE ONE DOLLAR OF
ANYONES AND I AM NOT PARTICIPATING IN USE OF ANY WEAPONERY. QUEEN
APPLOLOGIZED FOR SOMETHING ELSE BUT NOT FOR THIS DANGEROUS PREJUDICE.

THE GUILTY ONE MIGHT BE THERE, BUT I DO NOT EVEN KNOW HIS/ THEIR FULL
DEEDS AND NOT IN THE POSITION TO FURTHER DISCUS THE PROBLEM .
 ( SCIENCE DIRECTORATS OF THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AND SECURITY AGENCIES
ARE; I AM NOT IN STEADY CONTACT WITH THEM - I ONLY CLARIFIED MY POLICY
WITH USAA NSA, AND THAT IS APPROPRIATE)

 WHAT I TRY TO SAY - THERE MIGHT BE OTHER PEOPLE THAT MISUSE PARTIAL
SCIENEC REASULS,. THE TRUE SCIENCE DOES NOT KILL ANYONE AS IT IS
OBJECTIVE ACTIVITY BY DEFINITION. I DO VERY LIMITED ENGAGEMENT SINCE
THE VILLAINS DID NOT ALLOW OPEN MY STATIONARY UNIVERSITY, ALREADY FOR
THE SECOND YEAR ON THE RAW ( WE PLANNED FOR OCTOBER 1ST). THEY MAKE
DISSERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY OF SCIENCE AT LARGE.

THEY HAVE TO BE ADDRESSED. WE NEED TO MEET FAST AS THE REASULTS ARE
'MASHROOMING' BUT IN A GOOD SENSE OF THE WORD. WE HAVE INCREADIBLE
GRASP ON MANY SCIENCE DEVELOPMENT DIRECTIONS, EVEN WITHOUT DOING THE
BASIC REASEACH OURSELVES. I AM STIMULATING  IT BY HINTING THE
IMPORTANCE OF ASPECTS OF PROCESS AND ALL RELATING SCIENTISTS SEEM TO
BE INTERESTED. MANY DISCIPLINES ALREADY USE OUR LEXICONE EVEN WITHOUT
OFFICIAL PUBLISHING, BUT WE DO HAVE TO PUBLISH OUR WORK TO HAVE BETTER
ONTROL AND BUILD THE COMMUNITY, GET THE CREDITS, GET OUR NOBELS.
( SCIENCE IS NOT ONLY THE INTERNET HINT - IT SI A PLACE OF DISCOURSE
AND REASEACH, PUBLICATION, EXCHANGE AND CRITIC OF THE THEORIES; WE DO
HAVE TO MEET FASTER NOT LATER; I MADE ALL NESERAY COMMUNICATIONS IN
THE MATTER)

  FOR THIS NEGLIGENCE PRESIDENT OBAMA IS RESPONSIBLE, HE DID NOT EVEN
MEAN TO PAY HIS SMALL BILL FOR USING THE FIVU, NEVERMIND OPEN IT. THE
REQUEST TO HIM TO OPEN STATIONARY FIVU WENT LAST YEAR. HE STARTED
HARASSING ME NEEDLESSLY. HE IS ALSO THE ONE WHO IS INVESTED IN THE
ASSUMPTION THAT SCIENEC KILLS ( ASSUMPTIONS IS MISAPPLIED- WEAPONERY
KILLS WHEN IS LAUNCHED; WE DO NOT DO ANY WEAPONS - WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE
A PLACE TO MEAT YET). HE IS MY SUSPECT THAT HE MADE QUEEN ACT THAT
IRRATIONAL WAY.PRESIDENT HAS A ILL MOTIV IN DOING IT.
( PLEASE HINT THEM TO APPOLOGIZE WITH DROPPING THE MISBEHAVIOR
TO ARREST THIS PATHOLOGY; OTHERWISE, I WILL HAVE TO CONTINUE
CONFRONTING IT).

AND THSI SI FIRST STEP IN STANDARD UPHOLDING; MANY MORE ACTIONS
NEEDED.
Nobel Laureate Retracts Two Papers Unrelated to Her Prize
By KENNETH CHANG
Published: September 23, 2010
\
Linda B. Buck, who shared the 2004 Nobel Prize in Physiology or
Medicine for deciphering the workings of the sense of smell, has
retracted two scientific papers after she and her colleagues were
unable to repeat the findings.

Enlarge This Image

(AP Photo) ORG XMIT: NY114

RSS Feed
 Get Science News From The New York Times » The retractions, which did
not concern the work for which Dr. Buck won the Nobel, were published
Thursday on the Web sites of the journals where the papers appeared.
One had been published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of
Sciences in 2005, the other in the journal Science in 2006.

“I sincerely apologize for any confusion that its publication may have
caused,” Dr. Buck wrote in the retraction of the Science paper.

The retractions follow a separate one, two years ago, of a paper by
Dr. Buck that was published in the journal Nature in 2001.

For all three papers, which looked at the olfactory system in mice,
the first author was Zhihua Zou, a postdoctoral researcher who
conducted the experiments. Dr. Zou worked in Dr. Buck’s group at
Harvard Medical School from 1997 to 2002 and then followed her to the
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle. She continues to
work there, but he does not.

A review that Harvard started after the earlier retraction to
investigate any possibility of misconduct was continuing.

None of the retracted papers were the basis for Dr. Buck’s Nobel
Prize, and the findings did not significantly change scientists’
understanding of smell.

“In the field of olfactory neuroscience, it’s a minor event,” said
Charles J. Wysocki, a behavioral neuroscientist at the Monell Chemical
Senses Center in Philadelphia.

After the Nature retraction in 2008, Dr. Buck and her colleagues
revisited other papers based on Dr. Zou’s experiments. “They were
unable to reproduce key findings in both papers,” a statement from the
cancer center said.

In addition, figures published in the 2006 article were inconsistent
with the original data, the statement said.

Dr. Zou agreed to the earlier Nature retraction but said in a
statement at that time that he was “disappointed.” He did not admit to
any wrongdoing.

A spokeswoman for the cancer center said Dr. Zou told the editors of
Science and Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences that he
would not sign the latest retractions.

After leaving Dr. Buck’s group in 2005, Dr. Zou became a professor at
the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. He left in
November 2008, one of 2,400 employees, including 120 faculty members,
who were laid off after Hurricane Ike devastated the city and the
university. "

OPENING THE FIVU AS STATIONARY WILL RAISE THE STANDARD FROM EXCHANGE
ON THE INTERNET, UNPROTECTED SECTION ONLY; WITH HACKERS ON LINE EVERY
TIME.

QUEEN APPOLOGY WILL STOP THE DISTRACTION AND DISCOMFORT.

Science standard