She is pretending me the good one

Data: 2009-07-13 09:36:59
Autor: Me
She is pretending me the good one
and we beleive all these:

"Within weeks of arriving in New Haven as a law student in the fall of
1976, Sonia Sotomayor fell in with a few first-year classmates whose
ascent to Yale Law School was as improbable as her own: a half-Mohawk
from Chicago's South Side who had graduated from high school while
sleeping on his social worker's back porch;

Ydish is a mix of uneducated German , and uneducated Juvish modern a
new; sz sh shows a lot but only beacuse tehy can not prounounce
German.

 ( I never spoke Yidish but is so easy when one knows base lenguagwes
because the gramma structure is extremeluy primitive; base languaches
rooth alone make one to read Yidish; I am sure of it because she
was a translater in 1996 or sabout but taking notes on the proceedings
not on the trtaransl;ation; that
day I was holted by all kind ogf nonsense in that Courtt and could not
make the call out; and beacuse teh superviser duringh the examination
for teh translator certificate has instructed that translation to
Poliskih in equivalent bto Yidish - this one carries lots of waight in
teh further context - amongst it that Polish and Ydish do not bcroos,
share some coloquals only - that si beacuse Jewish people settles ion
yound Poland late abourt late twenties, especialluy - by hoocausters-
so too say, and kept to own communitiesd not intermigling, and than
creating the drioft with the communities as tehy did not nknow each
other; plus m,any others - speies)

a Chicano from New Mexico whose parents had driven him to nice
neighborhoods to see what big houses looked like; a black kid from
Washington who had made it into the Air Force; a Puerto Rican high
school dropout from East Harlem who had been sent to a halfway house
for setting his girlfriend's car on "

Data: 2009-07-13 18:38:34
Autor:

"Me" <agnescherry@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:11508706-e65b-47da-ac85-6331d4a74965d34g2000vbm.googlegroups.com...
[...]