Sin-Bet, Mosad and CIA, are going to be out of order.

Data: 2010-08-19 12:33:55
Autor: Vidoq
Sin-Bet, Mosad and CIA, are going to be out of order.
We are going to out of order CIA, Sin-Bet, Mosad. Since the Israel is
treating Europe, we are going to make a respond to this freaky ugly
Jewish hole, they established in Isarel.

Well for some time Mosad and Sin-Bet will be not functional. We will
reach this with stopping help from CIA. We already tried this on
Security Service of Ukraine (it is where Mr. Libermann was born). Some
deviated young terrorist was near to blast a bomb in the Central
Office of Security Service of Ukraine. (The Security Service of
Ukraine as Mosad and Sin-Bet assited by CIA.) And we stopped him
almost at the end of his plan. Unfortunately he wished to attack civil
population also, which we may not permit.

Mr. Bill Clinton, Albert Gore, Madeleine Albright were ordering in
Ukraine promotion, agitation, and syndication for ETA, IRA, Real IRA,
Action Directe, and other terrorists.

Don´t kill civilians and especially kids, but we will have nothing
against if you´ll kill Mr.Libermann or Perez, who plotted revolts in
many European countries.

We still listen the Mosad, Sin-Bet, CIA. It is because we have better
electronic equipment. And we have some kind of equipment not available
for the the USA and State Israel.

And by the way, when the Americans took British kids as hostages
during World War II, British experts advised to build pentagon in the
way it could be destroyed with only one nuke, and we had nuke. Such
nuke as big as little case. and Americans ambit but not wise Nikola
Tesla was only a student of Sir William Tomson, Lord Kelvin. (But
temporarily we are not in official London, since conspiracy of our
enemies had discrete advance.)

Sin-Bet, Mosad and CIA, are going to be out of order.