[ENG] Sloan o znaczeniu pierwszej kwarty

Data: 2009-03-12 19:01:43
Autor: Tomasz Radko
[ENG] Sloan o znaczeniu pierwszej kwarty
  Utah fell behind 14-4 before breaking a sweat and trailed by as many as 16 in the first half. As bad as the score was, Utah looked even worse -- including two separate turnovers where the Jazz lost the ball out of bounds without any Hawks nearby.

"We didn't run out of gas," said Sloan. "We didn't come with gas early. Nobody cares what you did last night, you have to come out and play hard. We didn't play hard in the first half -- we gave up 55 points. We played much harder in the second half, but you dig a hole like that for yourself to try to fight out of, it's huge."

[ENG] Sloan o znaczeniu pierwszej kwarty