St. Joseph, The Holy Spirit on 6-29-95

Data: 2010-01-05 12:15:43
Autor: giolla
St. Joseph, The Holy Spirit on 6-29-95

Saint Joseph, The Holy Spirit says,
"The Soul that is within each life is a Portion of
The Father, always ready, willing to want to please The
Father, and yet this Soul within some children becomes
a victim, and this causes much happiness to the enemy
of God and man."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JUNE 29,1995 AT 1:17 P.M.

     SAINT JOSEPH, THE HOLY SPIRIT

    " I am Saint Joseph. This little one The Father
has assigned to Me is a treasure, a pleasure to Me,
because of her obedience, her innate love for The Father,
and her desire to repeat All We speak at any given time
because of the Souls of all mankind. The Father has
placed within her being a Specific Gift of Understanding
What We All Say, What We All Speak, What We All
Mean.

     When We hear individuals blaspheme, ridicule,
reject, ignore, the Words that are given through her for
the benefit of Souls, the only ones who are hurt by this
are the individuals who practice such a manner of Faith,
or I should say, lack of Faith in how The Father would
work.

     When you teach a child to play in the sand, you
give the child small instruments to fill what you call a
pail, or a box, or a similar thing. I express much Love
in these Words because as Our Words pass through this
little one, We use a sieve so the Words will not stay
in one place, but fall where They must.

     Some might say, 'I cannot see Saint Joseph making
such a comparison for such a Great, Important Task.'
Remember, mankind in many ways is a child to The
Father, and children are important to Him. No age of
mankind is not a child to The Father.

     The Soul that is within each life is a Portion of
The Father, always ready, willing to want to please The
Father, and yet this Soul within some children becomes
a victim, and this causes much happiness to the enemy
of God and man.

     As you walk through each day and you perform
duties necessary for human life, never forget you are
children of God and you have a Soul that you are
responsible for Its condition. So allow yourself to see
under all conditions that as a child, you have
responsibility every moment of every day.

     I have spoken this on this day because I know of
your love for this Gift that bears My Name. As you
spread to the world What I Am All About, in your way,
you too have been chosen because of your Faith and
your willingness to obey. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

St. Joseph, The Holy Spirit on 6-29-95