Grupy dyskusyjne   »   pl.soc.polityka   »   Still , political supression by President Obama ( about 9/12 and other severe protests og hgis policy and ideology)

Still , political supression by President Obama ( about 9/12 and other severe protests og hgis policy and ideology)

Data: 2009-09-24 08:24:29
Autor: Me
Still , political supression by President Obama ( about 9/12 and other severe protests og hgis policy and ideology)
"HELENE COOPER, NEW YORK TIMES: I disagree with you guys, I think race
plays as huge part of what we're seeing. I'm looking at, you know,
the, the, what you just described about the rural, the rural south and
rural people who were afraid, I mean you didn't see that when George
Bush was in power and he's the ultimate elitist.

Not surprisingly, Matthews was pleased: "By the way, by the way,
Helene, I'm with you.""

BUTTOM LINE - SEPTEMBER 12 PROTESTS IN WASHINGTON, SUPRESED BY PRESS,M
WERE WELL ORGANIZED, SINCERE AND NOT ABOUT RACE AT ALL.

HOW MATHEW GETS HIS INFOIRMATION AS SO FAR ANLY PRIVATE TAPES OF
PEROTESTS
THAT LASTED ALL DAY LONG WITH CRAWDS DISPERSED FROM MATCHING AT ABOUT
12:15; STATED AT 8:30?

WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT - SUPRSION OF THE PEOPLES VIEW IN THE COIUNTRY
THAT
CLAIMS DIRECT DEMOCRACY?

( first  release by GUARDIAN yeasterday is biased; but lots of private
tapes yet to be played)

Data: 2009-09-24 17:26:41
Autor: matador
Still , political supression by President Obama ( about 9/12 and other severe protests og hgis policy and ideology)
Me pisze:
 NEW YORK TIMES:

He,he... to takie GW w USA ?

matador.

Still , political supression by President Obama ( about 9/12 and other severe protests og hgis policy and ideology)