Super Safari Południowe Egipt Last minute (market)

Data: 2010-07-24 07:36:49
Autor: SHARMDIVER.PL
On 2010-07-21 22:53, SHARMDIVER.PL wrote:
12-day cruise on board of the BLUE FORCE (ship released in May 2010,
European Management) starting and landing in Marsa Alam.

We dive in ALL famous dive sites in the southern Egyptian Red Sea:
Big Brother, Small Brother, Daedalus Reef, Rocky Island, Zabargad, St.
Johns Reefs, Sataya, Elphinstone and more.

We offer the 6 last places with a special offer of 50% discount.

Normal Price: 1.490 euro / pax

Last minute price: 745 euro / pax

The price includes:

1 Airport transfer Hurghada - Marsa Alam - Hurghada or Aswan

2˘ Diving cruise with full board as planned route with 12 nights (1 to
13 August) cruise, double occupancy for sharing in the Blue Force.

3˘ Water, soft drinks and refreshments during the cruise
4˘ 3 / 4 dives per day, air bottles and weights

5˘ Internet WIFI (not always guaranteed access).

The price does not include (payable on board):

1˘ Route rates: 120 euro

2˘ Nitrox optional: 80 euro / cruise

3˘ Supplement cabin / suite: 50 euro / person

Rezerwacja i informacja:

www.sharmdiver.pl

Super Safari Południowe Egipt Last minute (market)