Sweathearts at the Revolution

Data: 2009-06-10 10:03:40
Autor: Me
Sweathearts at the Revolution

Do not shot! They are good people.

That is harvard Busines Review on TRATEGIC RENEWAL,  Harvard Business
Press 2009 reporting on the adaptability points in the organizations
and systems. Both the Harvard Uni and HBR are famous for this
capacity already. They perhaps picked a new void for the strategic
aspects and remaaining implicit taht teh situation at which ia have to
charge family members and teh President Obama with mojor violations
againt me and my underaged sons be beter handlesd as a systemic matter
- addressed within teh system that has created it. Butno - no such
hnope - ASSAULTS AND ATTEM,PTS ON MY LIV=FE CONTINUED LAST NIGHT ...
by yes ... by that sain Penetta organization The shame is taht i
myslef have toi disable assasins.

WE HAVE LONG CONTENDED THAT CIA IS INSAN  E, BUT NOBODY YET ADDRESSES
IT.

i personalize like that.

Now - towards objectifying -0 yeasterday at the revolutions we have
tried the last production "Wold Clas quality" that sounds , smells and
is Bushland personified. It has everything solidfified as a rock in
tha management: TQM, Baby Six, Big Q, and whatever I do not
undderstand but the proces strategty. Thus arrival of sweatheats
arrticles shows the polarization in the filed of management in the
interestingly representative fashion.

Fantastic - we have a short cut to reprsentativenes. This si not my
current filed but I am consulting on stateging management and redo the
ideas of that school of thoughts once in a while.

Us eboth sides of polarization if that makes conceptual sensew. it
could be that left will the one that undecuts for the future once gets
the systemic implants well ( stakeholders) whilew have these
structuralist beat the details to death. One perhaps dos nbot exist
without the other. it just occured to me that the processual advantage
is not the leftiest system reading - it is both sides need. Please
keep resolving the polarization and or use it.

Sweathearts at the Revolution