Grupy dyskusyjne   »   pl.soc.polityka   »   TA PARTIA POJAWILA SIE W INTERNECIE 2 DNI TEMU, PO TYM JAK ODZYLA "INDEPENDENCE USA" NOMINUJAC TYLKO NA ALASCE I W SEKRECIE

Data: 2010-11-06 09:13:36
Autor: .
TA PARTIA POJAWILA SIE W INTERNECIE 2 DNI TEMU, PO TYM JAK ODZYLA "INDEPENDENCE USA" NOMINUJAC TYLKO NA ALASCE I W SEKRECIE
  RRTNEWS ( INTERNET VERSION) AND EARTHTIMES.ORG HAVE REVEALLED THAT
INDEPENDENCE OF LONDON IS AHEAD AND ANTI-EU ( TRUE?)

 DO SUCH RELEASES IN THE INTERNET MEDIA MATTER?

Britain's "Eurosceptic" Party Re-elects Former Chief
17 hours ago

(RTTNews) - The eurosceptic United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP),
which is lobbying for Britain's exit from the European Union, on
Friday brought back a former party chief to guide its political
fortunes, it has been reported.

Nigel Farage who secured a landslide, winning a little over 60% of
votes in party polls, returns to the post after a one-year break.

Farage, who is a serving Member of the European Parliament (MEP),
vacated the post last year for fighting the UK general elections.
However, he failed in his bid to enter the British House of Commons.

The polls held in May, which resulted in a "change of guard" with Tory
leader David Cameron taking over as Prime Minister from incumbent
Gordon Brown, saw the UKIP ending up with 3.1% of the votes cast.

In addition to the UKIP's nationalistic moorings that has seen the
party adopt a tough line on key issues, Farage himself has been in the
news for all the wrong reasons.

He suffered serious injuries barely a day before the May 6 polls when
his chartered light aircraft crashed after its propeller blades got
caught up with a party banner hung across the aircraft's side.

Farage was yet again in the news when he disparagingly referred to
Herman Van Rompuy, the former Belgian prime minister and new EU
president in a speech at the European Parliament in Strasbourg. "I
don't want to be rude but really, you have the charisma of a damp rag
and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk. His native Belgium,
Farange, added, was a "non-country." Farange said

Following Farange's re-election the UKIP's current chief, Malcolm
Pearson, resigned from the post admitting that he was "not much good"
at party politics.

For comments and feedback: contact editorial@rttnews.com

PODOBNE MANIPULACJE POLSKIMI WYBORCAMI