THIS MESSAGE FROM PODOLIA APPEARS TO BE HOAX

Data: 2010-09-28 10:31:15
Autor: Me
THIS MESSAGE FROM PODOLIA APPEARS TO BE HOAX

SEE HOW DSRESPECTFULL THIS IS- WHO WOPULD WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT AT
SELF. ONLY BUSHLAND ON CHIPS DOERS NOT RECOGNIZE WHERE IS TYE PROBLEM.

Thinking of visiting your ancestral shtetls?
     Let JewishGen ShtetlSchleppers® take you there!
       http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.jewishgen.org/shtetlschleppers/&usg=AFQjCNGds3Bzj4hiP1BKA1SLBI68-j1Ctg

Can someone give me direction on searching for and ordering birth
records
for two towns in Podolia?

One is from Bratslav - I have the supposed date and the given name of
the
child (Ruben), but not the surname.  The year is 1864.

The other town (in this case anything for the family) is Nemirow.  I
am
looking for anyone with the surname PIKHOLZ and the one person we know
of
was born about 1870.

I am in Israel and do not have access to some of the resources that
many
of the rest of you do.  Thank you.

Israel Pickholtz

ABSOLUTE LIE. PEOPLE AROUND THE GLOBE KNOW WHERE THEOR RABI
 ( THE RELIGIOUS AUTHOIRITY) IS.

THIS SEEM TO BE NAIVE HALF CHIP HALF BUSHLAND, WITH NO CONSCIEUSNESS.
( can someone fast chcek if the fasciosts hit the Niemirow? I know the
name from somewhere but can not quite yet recall)

THIS MESSAGE FROM PODOLIA APPEARS TO BE HOAX