TOFFLER CRY; WHEN THE ACTION?

Data: 2010-01-21 08:57:55
Autor: Me
TOFFLER CRY; WHEN THE ACTION?

 INDIVIDUALS more concerned with the SERVICE using internet than the
AGENCIES ; lets change that

Most write about consumers - bit we need cliesnt as PATIENTS even more
as
it implies more vulnerability.

......HERE SOME DISCUSIIONS ; NOT ENOUGH ACTION FROM THE "OPEN HOUSE"

Protecting your Client / Server - RaGEZONE - MMORPG server ...11
posts  -  5 authors  - Last post:  Nov 29, 2009
Server ...
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts. Re: Protecting your Client / Server ...
http://forum.ragezone.com/f286/protecting-your-client-server-625894/

[Hx] Help me get this straitHelix Discussion List  -  6 posts  -  4
authors  - Last post:  Jan 3
Protecting clients is a different matter than protecting one's self.
Some
companies can not be down - even for an hour. It requires a more
conservative
http://groups.google.com/g/f6d7fd0f/t/36b926a306b25dde/d/3302ba3d98eb84f2

Demerit system for agents enough to protect clients - ST ...10 posts
-  7 authors  - Last post:  Dec 3, 2009
Demerit system for agents enough to protect clients ST Forum. ... he/
she is able
to provide a more efficient services to the clients. ...
http://comment.straitstimes.com/showthread.php?t=27414

why should clients hire you?free-nude-teen  -  1 post  -  1 author  -
Last post:  May 27, 2009
http://url.ie/1m9n _____ help consulting clients create strong
password policies
strong passwords are a great start toward protecting clients'
data, ...
http://groups.google.com/g/2637fdfe/t/beef58cd3ed9fb99/d/b84d5f593fc2a7c

[Research] On ports, protecting your client - RaGEZONE - MMORPG ...10
posts  -  7 authors  - Last post:  Jul 21, 2008
these are the hex values for the ports server and client side
C07540A000C48B0084C074375768 - client
83C40C85C0740850685CA48400FFD7B8 ...
http://forum.ragezone.com/f562/research-on-ports-protecting-your-client-361543/

Password Protection on individual albums - Shozam Community13 posts
-  8 authors  - Last post:  Jun 1, 2009
Personally, I protect via the server and provide my clients via email,
their
username and password. I have each client with their own ...
http://community.shozam.com/forums/p/429/1609.aspx

Hiding/protecting source code and searching the forum! - Hot ...10
posts  -  8 authors  - Last post:  Mar 3, 2009
Anyone interested in protecting client side code should be aware that
most
programmers/scripters/coders will look at the output of a page ...
http://www.hotscripts.com/.../27593-hiding-protecting-source-code-searching-forum.html

PGP FAQalt.privacy  -  1 post  -  1 author  - Last post:  Jan 1, 1995
Politicians running election campaigns, taxpayers storing IRS
records,
therapists protecting clients' files, entrepreneurs guarding trade
secrets, ...
http://groups.google.com/g/d8e7fefb/t/1bd39221de37f9bb/d/b733e0168bf531e1

MOST ABOUT TECHNO STILL; WHERE ARE THE HUMANS AAND VULNERABLE HUMANS?

I HAVE ATENDED ONE OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL PRESENTATION ON HOW TO USE
TRAILD - ALL WAS COVERED BUT HUMANS.

WHAT IS HAPPENING? IS IT NOT FASHIONABLE TO MENTION SELF ANY MORE?

THE 'FUTURE SHOCK' DID NOT RESONATE ENOUGH; AUTHOR WAS CHALLENGED.
WHAT IS REALLY GOING NOW?

Alvin Toffler (born October 3, 1928) is an American writer and
futurist, known for his works discussing the digital revolution,
communication revolution, corporate revolution and technological
singularity. A former associate editor of Fortune magazine, his early
work focused on technology and its impact (through effects like
information overload). Then he moved to examining the reaction of and
changes in society. His later focus has been on the increasing power
of 21st century military hardware, weapons and technology
proliferation, and capitalism. He is married to Heidi Toffler, also a
writer and futurist.

Accenture, the management consultancy firm, has dubbed him the third
most influential voice among business leaders,
after Bill Gates and Peter Drucker. He has also been described in the
Financial Times as the "world's most famous futurologist".
Toffler explains, "Society needs people who take care of the elderly
and who know how to be compassionate and honest. Society needs people
who work in hospitals. Society needs all kinds of skills that are not
just cognitive; they're emotional, they're affectional. You can't run
the society on data and computers alone."[4] Toffler also states, in
Rethinking the Future, that "The illiterate of the 21st century will
not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn,
unlearn, and relearn."

In his book The Third Wave Toffler describes three types of societies,
based on the concept of 'waves' - each wave pushes the older societies
and cultures aside.

TOFFLER CRY; WHEN THE ACTION?