Ta Rrevolucja: przeciw szpiegowaniu i napietnowywaniu studenta przez niekompeteny Bushland; nowe trendy w edukacji

Data: 2009-06-30 14:27:25
Autor: Me
Ta Rrevolucja: przeciw szpiegowaniu i napietnowywaniu studenta przez niekompeteny Bushland; nowe trendy w edukacji
( Prezydent wcial sie tam przy pomocy momentum)

On Jun 30, 4:30 pm, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:

Since President Obama showed uo at the educational Conference, and
everybody has shown the best piece, the next issue that emages as cricial is as above. Lets stretch
educators and supportive service professions brains first:

Do educators know intelectual (cognitive and motivational), emotional
and developmental needs of the student
before they design and inmplement curiculum?

How the form of content presentation coresponds to the cognitive
developments and the evolving needs - instructor exchanges and support

Are developmental needs valued aby the educators to become the self-
enforcing derive for the student?

( PRESIDENT OBAMA INCIODENTLY TRIGGERED THE STUDENT LINCHING SYSTEM
NEARLY IN ALL THE NEW TECHNO DESIGNS AS IF STUDENT HAS TO BE SPIED
AND PUNISHES - IF THAT IS TRUE TAHT BE TEH E ND OF THIS RACE AS IS. AMEN.

Whichever is chicken or egg, sweethearts are already here:

31st Annual Ethnography in Education Research Forum

Creativity, Crisis and Qualitative Research: Re-imagining Education in
a Changing World
February 26 - 27, 2010

More information coming soon. Submission deadline will be in October,
2009

Center for Urban Ethnography
University of Pennsylvania
Graduate School of Education
3700 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA

By the way, I think that I am a mother anbd grandamother.

I sense that if we continue gualitative flushing here we increase
the intergration of this cross-science issue when the scientists that
read
 us here and think of submision first conceptualize as intergrated
their selected topic.

There is multum educational conferences now, but whatIi do is
facilitate future trends
first, while assessing more dynamicly, more processualy and, at times,
philosophically.
Computer designs need to find its place unless they be a little
distraction for its life time
and mediocracy melting pot ( withot immigration), if not 'trickling'
down to computer ghetto
that is easy to do. Hallo Bushland - computers, do not do thinking.

Ta Rrevolucja: przeciw szpiegowaniu i napietnowywaniu studenta przez niekompeteny Bushland; nowe trendy w edukacji