Ta wojna zaczela sie od polskich bezow.

Data: 2011-05-18 09:26:10
Autor: AC
Ta wojna zaczela sie od polskich bezow.

"Adriana Guillen, a therapist in Brooklyn who often rates recipes
online, said that she looks for longer recipes. “It doesn’t mean that
the recipe takes longer to make,” she said, “it means that the recipe
is more helpful.” NYT dzis

JAK PAMIETAMY BEZY MAJA TYLKO 3 SKLADNIKI

"Finally, desperately seeking a great asparagus recipe for my
imaginary dinner party, I tried out one last new search engine, this
one independent and, in its way, radical. Eat Your Books does not
publish any recipes at all. Instead, the founder, Jane Kelly, is
indexing the recipes in thousands of cookbooks.

Eat Your Books does charge for this service; $2.50 a month or $25 a
year. So far, it has built up around 80,000 searchable titles, with
authors from Édouard de Pomiane to Rachael Ray to Heston Blumenthal. I
found thousands of recipes for asparagus contained in books I already
own, including one for asparagus vinaigrette with tarragon from “The
Anatomy of a Dish,” by the chef Diane Forley. I’d made it years ago,
loved it, dog-eared it and promptly lost track of it: the book is in
my basement. "
....PODALAM ZARTOBLIWIE LINK DO POLAKIEJ KUCHNI  I WYBUCHLO, DZIS W NYT
ORYGINALNY MOJ POST JEST GDZIES ALE ZABLOKOWANY

Ta wojna zaczela sie od polskich bezow.