Teaching "Erase Them" 8-6-80

Data: 2012-07-29 14:17:23
Autor: eridianne
Teaching "Erase Them" 8-6-80

This Teaching says,
"Ego, vanity, are traits and habits that bring
weakness to a relationship, to a vocation, to a family,
and in many ways, destroy what they touch. Ego
stresses self-love, self-behavior, self-indulgence, self-opinion,
self-importance. Vanity says, I, I, I, I. On
top of this, it says, me, me, me, mine."

TEACHING DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON AUGUST 6,1980

                        "ERASE THEM"

     "Ego, vanity, are traits and habits that bring
weakness to a relationship, to a vocation, to a family,
and in many ways, destroy what they touch. Ego
stresses self-love, self-behavior, self-indulgence, self-opinion,
self-importance. Vanity says, I, I, I, I. On
top of this, it says, me, me, me, mine.

     With the sound logic of reality, seeing what ego
and vanity truly are, obsessions with one's own self,
would it not be classified wisdom to erase either of these
from our personality, our nature, our manner of speech,
or what we base anything upon in our whole structure
of abilities, capabilities, talents, or performance in daily
living?"

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Teaching "Erase Them" 8-6-80