Teaching "Facts To Be A Daily Guide Of Life" 3-21-94

Data: 2015-05-14 10:24:12
Autor: reevve
Teaching "Facts To Be A Daily Guide Of Life" 3-21-94

This Teaching says,
"We must always remember, all we do
must have GOD'S COMMANDMENTS as
the object of our decisions."

TEACHING DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON
MARCH 21,1994

   "FACTS TO BE A DAILY GUIDE OF LIFE"

    "All moral actions, thoughts, or
involvements, that we act, think, or become a
part of, originate in our sense of right over
wrong, and are the result of our WILL to do,
reject, and/or be a part of.

        MORAL OBLIGATIONS

        MORAL INTENTIONS

        MORAL COMMITMENTS

        MORAL DECISIONS

     We must always remember, all we do
must have GOD'S COMMANDMENTS as
the object of our decisions."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
(c) Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Teaching "Facts To Be A Daily Guide Of Life" 3-21-94