Teaching "My Goal - His For Me" 5-13-80

Data: 2009-07-13 07:59:07
Autor: nenue
Teaching "My Goal - His For Me" 5-13-80

This Teaching says,
"He knows me well, and I must see that as I walk through life headed
for
His Goal for me, to be a success according to His Will may not include
success for me in the world."

TEACHING DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MAY 13,1980

               "MY GOAL - HIS FOR ME"

    "I want to be a success in life. I don't know
in just how many areas I will have to put forth greater
energy to reach my goal, but I do know that I do not
want to die a failure. I have ambition in certain ways.
I have confidence in myself in areas that I feel will be
beneficial to becoming a success. I know that I have
the aptitude to apply myself in areas that I understand,
and in things that I feel will support my aim for
success. I have the motivation, and it is true, sometimes
I become weary and the motivation dwindles, but
something sparks the feeling once again and I begin to
think success again.

     I know I can be a success in the world in some
way, somehow, at something, but I also know that to
be a success in the world I will have to account to God
for the Goal He set for me. I should learn to combine
His Goal with mine.

     If I look at this soundly I will see they go hand
in hand, but I should also realize that if I do not find
success in the eyes of men, it could have great reason;
this, of course, His, for He knows how much I can stand,
how much temptation I can reject, how much immorality
I can be strong enough to walk away from, how many
promiscuous instances I can reject. He knows me well,
and I must see that as I walk through life headed for
His Goal for me, to be a success according to His Will
may not include success for me in the world.

     As I grow so in love with Him, so deeply aware
of what He Wills, I will not be blinded by the success
I seek, but strive for 'Sainthood My Goal'."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Teaching "My Goal - His For Me" 5-13-80