Teaching "Our Constitution Says Freedom Of Religion" 4-14-84

Data: 2009-10-13 07:36:46
Autor: nenue
Teaching "Our Constitution Says Freedom Of Religion" 4-14-84

This Teaching says,
"Our Congress is opened with a prayer to God,
which unquestionably states we are a nation based,
formed and conducted to Trust In God."

TEACHING DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON APRIL 14,1984

              "OUR CONSTITUTION SAYS
                  FREEDOM OF RELIGION"

    "Nowhere is it written that we are a Godless
nation, but everything points to the Importance of GOD
in our way of life. It even goes so far to say to the
whole world that we are a nation that openly upholds
a belief and dependence upon God because we include
Him in our way of life through our freedom to know
Him by our own choice.

     The laws of our country, whether intentionally or
unintentionally, are based on God's Ten Commandments.

     There is much emphasis in a court of civil law
when a man or woman swears to tell the truth, which
in essence says to all people that the honor behind this
statement bears the strength of allegiance to God first
and foremost in testimony for or against an issue or
individual person.

     More than a frown is reflected when the one who
takes this oath to the allegiance of God, tells an untruth
for any reason.

     America is a nation of freedom wherein it has
worldwide recognition because of its obvious ability to give
its people rights, principles, freedom of will, bound by
the open expression in such obvious ways professing
openly 'In God We Trust'.

     Because of the natural and obvious dependence in
having the courage to say before the whole world 'In
God We Trust', so as Americans, we have a tremendous
responsibility to stand up to these standards of living,
working together to abolish any desecration that would
diminish such an honorable, ultimate moral code of
living.

     It is illogical that a nation with such high standards,
not afraid to openly say In God We Trust, makes an
immature, unprincipled debate over personal opinions
whether children in school should not be allowed to carry
on in a short time of prayer, the valuable practice of
learning that these words are not just used for monetary
measures or to restrict testimony in a courtroom to the
only way to trust the person who is sworn in to testify,
but the children must realize through their own wills
and their own Faith in God that it is important that not
one day goes by that they do not look to Him for
guidance, strength, help, and of course, to better
understand the relationship of a human being with The
Supreme Being.

     Our Congress is opened with a prayer to God,
which unquestionably states we are a nation based,
formed and conducted to Trust In God."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Teaching "Our Constitution Says Freedom Of Religion" 4-14-84